Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
August 7, 1982. It was the fourth inning, with the White Sox ahead, 3-0. Red Sox second baseman Dave Stapleton rocketed a ball foul over the first base dugout. The ball slammed into four-year-old Jonathan Keane’s forehead, critically injuring him!

Rice, who saw the accident, and knowing that medical help would not arrive in time, quickly jumped into action, and leaped into the stands, cut through the crowds, grabbed the little boy, and with him cradled in his arms, ran back to the dugout where the team physician and the medical team worked to save his life. When an ambulance finally arrived, the little boy was rushed to hospital. Doctors claimed that Rice’s quick actions were absolutely instrumental to his survival.

Jim returned to the game, in a uniform stained with the boy’s blood! After the game he visited the boy in hospital. When he learned that the family was struggling financially, he stopped by the office and instructed them to send the bill to him.
True hero
08:18 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
24 July, 02:17
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
hitting FOUL BAAL's at the crowd. Sounds sadistic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
01 August, 04:08
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
😳
Create the problem so you can rush in and be the hero?
Sacrifice then Save as a public offering?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
24 July, 02:11
Aloha😊
Whoa this story gave me chicken skin all over my body.
Still have the shivers over this.
He must be a human 😊

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 July, 02:05
Beautiful story❤️❤️❤️

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
05 June, 02:13
Thank you for the post.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jim Rice Saves Boy August 7th 1982 - YouTube

On August 7th 1982 Jim Rice climbs into the Fenway Park stands from the dugout to assist a young boy who had just been hit in the head by a savage line driv...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 June, 10:30
❤️🇺🇸❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 June, 10:11
I remember this! 😢
God Bless Him Always! 🥲🥰🙏🏼
A GOoD Man 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
04 June, 11:51
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I remember this also. Watching it with my dad and then also in the news following.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
04 June, 10:08
What a great story Andrea...I had never heard this story before and hearing about stories and people like this gives me hope again for humanity... Thanks so much for sharing it!!🙏💕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 June, 10:06
Luke 6:31 NLT
Do to others as you would like them to do to you.

arba happihr @arba
24 July, 02:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Golden rule!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 June, 08:25
🙏❤️🤗🕊️