Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
03 June, 08:05
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
When I was 12 I found out my favorite band KISS' 2nd drummer died of heart cancer back in the 90's, I said to my mom "I bet he didn't die from the actual cancer, but the chemo"

She said "Well a person can probably go 5-10 years having cancer cells and be fine, but the moment they're told they have cancer and begin treatment, they die"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
03 June, 01:25
This post and comments are priceless!
ThanQ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
03 June, 11:00
That is very true, the are the real drug dealers.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 June, 08:51
My mother hailed from 200 family years of pharmaceutical science. She ALWAYS told us children that chemo in any form, whether for cancer or not, was deadly. That cancer is the body's way of fighting illness and to feed the immune system to aid the cells in their fight.

NWO medicine is death by any agenda standards. I refused any and all treatments for my liver disease. I've been at Stage 4 for 3 years, painfully, but my knowledge of herbs and holistic methods have turned my illness around to no pain and better life showing that the body can heal itself. I'm about to start kayaking again.

The body will age, but it doesn't have to age and be sick all the time. In this world there will be illness. There is no need for drugs that kill the good cells with the bad. God gave us the plants that heal.

Dottie French @DotOn777
03 June, 12:32
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
As a recovering alcoholic, I learned the liver is the only organ in the body that regenerates itself and regrows...designed in our Creator's divine love for humans. How many folks know that? I am so blessed...50 years of hard drinking and my liver did not harden and die. God loves us!

👼Blessings on your journey to recovery. I know, for a fact, HUMANS CAN HEAL THEMSELVES.

You know. I know. Now everyone knows.

It's not magic, but rather, intention & manifestation.

AND

It is ALWAYS an inside job✨

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 June, 08:33
My MIL has lung cancer and yesterday the "doctor" mentioned hospice and chemo. She found out they've known about the cancer since 2019, but said nothing until this year. I told her about Ivermectin a month ago-she won't hear of it. My poor husband is stressed out of his mind, and I dread the days to come.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
04 June, 06:58
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Mention fenbendazole to her. Easy to do and cheap! Cured Joe Tippens cancer and the person who discovered fenbendazole. Hear it from the horse's mouth:

connie wright @cowri
02 June, 06:42
Yep-they killed my husband in 2014 - starting a stem-cell transplant - 6 days of chemo 24 hours around the clock - this was the 1st treatment - he never made it to the 2nd treatment.

Stella Bella @NasNas
03 June, 08:42
In response connie wright to her Publication
😭

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 June, 08:52
In response connie wright to her Publication
❤❤❤

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 June, 05:41
Tragically my 17 year old nephew is currently going through “aggressive chemo” treatments to treat a rare hybrid form of lymphoma. Yes, he received the poison SCAMdemic jabs.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 June, 05:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
He can try the protocols listed below by Here Kitty Kitty. There always is hope.

Stella Bella @NasNas
03 June, 08:43
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😭

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 June, 05:35
OH don't get me started, facts. YEP>

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 June, 04:11
PARASITES

Robert Franz @afsocrob
02 June, 07:40
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Ivermectin is GREAT for the Flu, Cancer and ALL other parasites. The mRNA injections contain a nasty parasite. WHY DO YOU THINK THE DEEP STATE "BANNED" IT DURING THE SCAM-DEMIC ???

02 June, 04:08
COVID "VACCINE"

02 June, 04:05
MS (MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS)

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 June, 06:18 (E)
Poster: Multiple Sclerosis autopsy cerebrospinal lateral ventricle fluids demonstrate coenurus PARASITES – 10 patients – 1984-2014 has been published

Access the original poster in full on F1000Research: Multiple Sclerosis autopsy cerebrospinal lateral ventricle fluids demonstrate coenurus PARASITES – 10 patients – 1984-2014

https://f1000research.com/...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 June, 07:01
She was a true warrior! She fought hard 🙏

02 June, 04:04
AUTISM

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
02 June, 05:34
MMS is also another option

https://rumble.com/vmqc49-...

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
03 June, 11:06
Where can you get Suramin?

02 June, 04:03
CANCER

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

02 June, 04:00
BLOOD PRESSURE

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 June, 04:27
Thank you KittyKitty

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 May, 07:42
AMEN!!! American medicine has become very dangerous!! I tell everyone I can NOT TO GO TO A DR, there are cures!! Plus, if you get caught up in the medical system, it’s very hard, if not impossible, to extricate yourself or your loved one!!

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
31 May, 02:46

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
31 May, 12:34
I’ve been saying that for years…..

James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 May, 08:34
Of people on here still ask for prayers for people that are dying from cancer and all other ailments when the cure is here. Even though many of us already know the cure several don't please keep reposting the cures to help those that are new or just not aware, thank you.

02 June, 05:04
In response James Dean to his Publication
HEALING HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 May, 07:30
This is true. Cancer treatments drain you of funds and kill your body, often painfully. People have been terrified into agreeing to torturous cancer treatments and object to anyone saying the truth. My best friend was killed by multiple treatments. Her emails to me are heartbreaking.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 May, 09:08
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
😢...have to wonder if all is done deliberately or are some brainwashed that bad