Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 May, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 June, 05:41
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Tragically my 17 year old nephew is currently going through “aggressive chemo” treatments to treat a rare hybrid form of lymphoma. Yes, he received the poison SCAMdemic jabs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
He can try the protocols listed below by Here Kitty Kitty. There always is hope.
05:50 PM - Jun 02, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 June, 06:14
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Unlikely, he and his parents are fully on board with the "excellent cancer doctors" and their 'aggressive" approach. He and his parents are very liberal and woke. He has been in the hospitals for over 2 months now. They would not be open to alternative treatments unless they were told their is nothing more the doctors can do.

02 June, 06:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I understand how that goes. I tried to tell my father to use Ivermectin back in 2014. My Mom and Dad would not listen. Unfortunately, my father did pass. You see, my father had other cancers through the years starting in his late 30's. My mother took the healthy food route and it worked. But this last time, I don't know what happened, they just would not bend. I blamed the vaccines and flu vaccines.