Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 May, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 May, 08:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Of people on here still ask for prayers for people that are dying from cancer and all other ailments when the cure is here. Even though many of us already know the cure several don't please keep reposting the cures to help those that are new or just not aware, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 June, 05:21
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you for the additional health cures.
Before I started using all these other things I was using pure gum spirits/turpentine. We get these little bugs around here called no-see-ums.
Nothing stops the itch better than rubbing some pure gum spirits on them with a paper towel. Completely stops the itch and works amazing.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 June, 07:29 (E)
In response James Dean to his Publication
Always my pleasure to put as many kinks in big pharma's deceptions as I can 🙃

We have those biting midges where I live too; I hate those things! They leave a 2 inch welt on me 😐
Thanks for sharing your information to get rid of the sting; adding it to my shopping list now! 😃