RedArt Warrior @RedArt
SO SAD
Here is an idea for you white hats. How about you focus on these people and use the med beds on them. Enough with the normies already. Are you going to let these patriots die waiting on pink hair MF to wake up. Oh yes i forgot they are more important than patriots who still support this continued none sense narrative. We don't care about biden and silly narratives for kids. Arrest them all and the EBS willl show the rest.
01:10 PM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
01 June, 05:03
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Constantly changing the doctors is intentional. Having to explain and relive the experience multiple times is the thing they've wanted to happen.

This happens in many organizations who are supposedly there for us, and it is intended to break people mentally to make them quit.

This veteran needs spiritual healing more than doctors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
01 June, 02:20
This is so heartbreaking and raises so many questions for me.

We have been told for many years there are 900+ "celebrities" in the Witness Protection Program. Surely that number is higher now.

How is it these people were extracted from their perilous situations and yet there seems to be no
safety net for our Vets?

Where's Pat Tillman? Put him in charge of a program and RESCUE these men and woman.
Obviously money is not an issue. How much gold do the White Hats have??

Anons/Patriots minds are Whirling with misinformation, disinformation, and outright BS we have been fed for MANY years.
When the EBS happens the normies will be getting 100% pure Truth, thus avoiding dealing with the mental stress of trying to figure out what to believe and what to discard.

This man represents all who have given up and those who are hanging by a thread.

We are God's vessels. This is our Brother.
Figure something out.. This is
Benghazi on steroids. 😭💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
01 June, 03:39
In response Evangelina to her Publication
It seems humanity have lost their minds-anons included.
I am not going to include the white hats because this is war.
"Enjoy the show" The many times i went to the movies and when it was over i don't remember people in the audience dying.

I bet if audiences started dying during watching a movie the theatre would be empty.
I do understand certain things must be played out to set the stage as a record for slow people.
But it doesn't mean patriots need to die waiting.
How messed up is the notion that patriots must die because a bunch of people are still asleep.
"WWG1WGA" Those who are dead won't get to go to this new world.
It's funny though that those who fight for humanity will miss the golden age and those who didn't care or contribute get's to inherit it.
The white hats needs to end this shtshow now.
No more speeches or rallies while patriots suffer.
No more biden bul or their narratives- EBS is all that matters.
We can celebrate and have rallies after it's done!

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
01 June, 12:34
Dear Lord our Heavenly Father, please carry and uplift this young man out of the darkness that overshadows him. Please direct to the person that will provide the clarity he so desperately seeks. Amen

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 June, 01:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey I pray this man can takk to you!! I agree 💯 about Meds and Dr’s they lead people straight away from God! He needs someone like you to talk to and lean on!

Anyone who is Searching for help, is a STRONG STRONG Soul!

God Bless this Vet!! 🙏❤️🙏

Praying he Finds he Joey!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 June, 03:15
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I love you Joey and your pure heart and pray for your continued healing from God and that you are able to find and help this vet. WRWY
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫
(Have included all veterans who need help in my prayers and in fact all good people who need help & healing. God Is Great)

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
28 May, 08:28
Praying for this man, it breaks my heart.

memes matter @NoComment
28 May, 03:18
This is why i decided to be mute growing up
SILENT WAR DESIGNED TO MAKE US UNSTABLe SO WE JUSTIFY THERE MEANS
GESTApO TACTIcS
The cps does the same
They change case worker and they ask you about your trauma🤣and that is the childhood they want for you in norway if your in the system
While they Target you with psykiatrics,meds,police, school and lock up,all trying to break you
Its best to go out of the system and make it on your own
Never to let them breach Center
I sewed them YEarS LATER
He can do the same
He has to give the pain to God
I gave mine just up ANd NoW TO GOd
There was no time for pain
I cry in the rain

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
28 May, 07:33
In response memes matter to her Publication
i agree. I am going to say something that might sound strange.
Believe it or not the system and their evil is very easy to defeat.
They are not that complicated and pretty simple.
They need a portion of us but we need nothing of them. They live off our backs like ticks yet we bow down to ticks.
The reason why they kick most of our asses is due to our ego-Everything boils down to the EGO
Something so simple as family court. Two people passionately produce a child and no middle men was involved.
How they win is they convince one or both to compete and whoever wins is given power.
The winner loves this power but the power was never for them Because they both loose.
Something so simple as not having a middle men will defeat them.
They use our ego to control us and that's it.
If we always strive to be in truth they can't win.
A thief can be honest and say they have a problem and need help. But instead they find reason to justify their thievery.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
28 May, 01:29
🙏❤️🙏
I pray for the immediate & divine solution to present promptly and safely for this man.
May the love & prayers of all that see, and feel this man’s pain, fill his heart & strengthen his will to continue to find his inner peace. May these prayers & love from all, lift his spirit & pinpoint the perfect support team for his immediate & future needs.
We humbly ask and give thanks to God, with the deepest of love, respect and gratitude.
So be it, and so it is. Amen 🙏❤️🙏

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
27 May, 11:45
Heartbreaking. Heavenly Father, Give this Veteran his Good Doctor, CBD Oil or Marijuana Oil, the medicines he needs & Send him Your People and/or Angels to Guide him & Pray with him for the Healing of his soul. Give him supernatural Peace, Joy & Hope in the Name of Jesus Christ. THANK You. Amen 🙏 ❤

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 May, 11:39
I AM sending healing Love to this Man.
May he be lifted out of pain... Now.
✨🙏💜🙏✨
wwg1wga in Love.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 May, 11:30
Meanwhile ILLEGAL ALIENS are getting free housing in 5 star hotels,, free food, medical care, education and destroying the hotels they are allowed to stay in. I can't take this f*cked up movie much longer

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 May, 11:28
Dear Jesus carry this weight for him. 🙏

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 May, 11:24
AMEN! I’m sick of the pysc opps! Quit fn’ing with us and get on with it. I’m 54 and for about half my life I’ve been waiting for this 💩to end but the last seven years has been nothing but “we have to wake up 80% to make sure there’s no shock!” Who freaking cares anymore. DO SOMETHING ALREADY! They’ll wake up or they won’t. I’ll help whoever I need to but we are tired of waiting and if we wait until 2024 then there won’t be anything to wait for! I’m sick of it!

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
28 May, 07:49
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Exactly we just need to look at this logically and not fall for the nonsense.
They too are using the kids to control of our reaction "This is about the kids". Is it really though Because if it was what about the billions of kids world wide that got vaccine damage.
When you rescue them in dumbs you can also use the med beds on those who have stupid parents that gave them the jab.
The EBS can wake up the rest of the sleepers no else needs to die waiting for them to wake up.
They only logical plan i accept is keeping the system as it is so those who commit crimes against humanity can be caught in the sting operation.
Once the EBS reveals the enemies then we are united the military will have more manpower to hunt down the rest.
Once the people know they have been played their actions will be more strategic.
We have seen enough now.
We need to reject this Trump vs Desantis and all talk of 2024 because of 2020.
We must reject it just like how we reject the vax.
We need convicti

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
27 May, 11:19
"Patriots point we follow".
When was the last time Trump mentioned warp speed overtly like he used to.
I remember hearing boos in the crowd every time he mentioned the vax.
When people stand for something and draw a line it is usually respected.
They know people no longer have conviction so they can lock you down for 2 weeks 2 months 2 years. However if people had conviction once the 2 weeks was up the people would have said No to the rest and it would have been felt.
Here we have "enjoy the show" fully scripted and yet people are acting like the debt ceiling vote is real and not apart of the script.

Well just like the vaccine people need to now say enough with this shtshow shut it down.
And once we mean it it will be down.
But as long as we play along feeding it it will keep going.
I don't care about anything other than EBS because this will be the end. So nothing else matters not election talk no rallys not biden nothing
EBS or shut.
But..... what about... EBS or sh

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
27 May, 10:19
I’m not a doctor or therapist but I’d sit down with this gentlemen in a heart beat, as a friend to listen to what he’s going through and needs to get off his chest.
I hope he finds the support he deserves/needs. Prayers Brother.

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
27 May, 10:13
They don’t care about veterans because they was used as pawns to further the agenda of this satanic cult that runs the world. We wasn’t helping others like we was told. They was making these countries toe the line to the NWO. Saddam, Gaddafi, Escobar and countless others, all taken out because they wanted to free themselves from the beast and you know their fate. The Taliban is our sub contracted army.
Biden intentionally left all that shit behind because the Taliban belongs to us.
Ask any military personnel why there’s certain groups of people we are allowed and not allowed to shoot.
It’s all bullshit and soldiers died fighting these scripted wars.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
27 May, 11:01
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
Exactly, Especially when they fought for something they believed in.
Anyone can be lied to- A man can fight for a women think she was assaulted.
His ideal is noble but still he has become the bad guy in tale of good vs bad.

However i do respect those who stand for a belief. I have a personal rule to not fight over any beliefs. I will fight over something i know to be true.
Because if i die at least i alone will know i did a good thing even if the worlds hates me-But God knows.
Life is precious and we don't get to say oops with someone’s life.
Look at all those vax champions who was willing to watch others starve to death not vaxxed- plandemic. They were wrong, can they say oops with all the lives lost?

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 May, 09:46
I think he is on Fox News right now. Laurence Jones Cross Country

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 May, 11:42
In response Every Time to her Publication

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
27 May, 09:12
I love our Veterans who have been treated so badly by all of government! My friend is retired special forces sniper. He did many tours. Broken back and head injuries from service. His body can’t control his body temperature. He has seizures often. It’s been 20 years and the military courts still are playing the waiting game for payment for injuries! Horrible! We have to put ice packs on him and wait for seizures to stop at work! Then bring him back from being out of it! I agree 💯! Thanks for sharing! Praying for all! 🙏🏻❤️

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
27 May, 09:59
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
It must be hard for him to see what they think his worth is.
This is why i can accept the sting operation but i can't except any plan about waiting for people to wake up. Waking up for normies is a side effect of time in completing the sting operation,But not a focus.
I will continue to say this. Who would think it's ok for fire fighters to not removing people from a burning building because a few didn't hear the fire alarm-still sleeping?
You can't removing them because waking them prematurely could disorient them.
However who is awake might suffer or die from smoke inhalation. And they could still burn to death while asleep.
They can definitely help those who are awake right now.
They suffered enough and they suffer extra while waiting for those who still comfortably asleep.
It is cruel.
If they want the normies to experience biden narrative to wake up-fine.
They rest of us doesn't don't need endure that-provide some assistance to those awake.

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 May, 09:01
I wonder if they could do anything?
Independent of government.
https://t2t.org
could do anything for him?

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
27 May, 07:40
This made me cry and then get angry!! I can’t imagine his torment. I swear veterans hospitals are part of making people miserable too. A VA doctor took my dad off his anxiety medicine cold turkey after he’d been taking them for like 40 years! It’s all ridiculous! I agree med beds now for these souls!

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
27 May, 10:15
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
Unless the white hats can bring them back with space technology, but if not.
I refuse to accept letting patriots suffer and die. And when it's all said and done blue haired normies get to inherit what those sacrificed for- bull.
When they defended the cabal plans (unknowingly ) mocking you all the way until the end.
This person should not die for any normies or miss out on med bed and the sleepers get it.
Help the patriots while waiting for the normies.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 May, 07:18
🙏🙏🙏he has to find the one that will help him go within without opening those doors that haunt him...

some one special to some @godrus
27 May, 07:09
Well a number of great patriots have been allowed to die over this plan

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 May, 07:29
In response some one special to some to her Publication
TRUTH...well spoken.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
27 May, 07:05
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 May, 06:41
This is terribly sad.
There were numbers recently posted about suicides among vets.
Terrible.
Something has to be done.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 May, 06:06
This breaks my heart!! Our corrupt government can send thousands to Ukraine and provide FREE MEDICAL to ILLEGAL ALEINS while OUR OWN is suffering! SUCH BS! WHITE HATS need to FIX THIS NOW!!!
We all need to pray for this gentleman and all other vets going threw anguish. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
WWG1WGA!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 06:01
Give the Veterans the med beds if they exist. The rest of us will wait.

Ange Love @LoveM
27 May, 05:06
🙏🏻Prayers with much love for the guidance and healing he needs and searching for✝️🕊💕

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
27 May, 04:49
This is heartbreaking dear God please help him and all the other veterans going through this . 🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 May, 04:45
Lord Jesus Help This Man 😢😭😖😔🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

amy lilley @amylilley
27 May, 04:40
Just posted on Truth Social🙏🏻🐸🇺🇸sweet Jesus send this precious man the help he needs😇