RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 May, 01:10
SO SAD
Here is an idea for you white hats. How about you focus on these people and use the med beds on them. Enough with the normies already. Are you going to let these patriots die waiting on pink hair MF to wake up. Oh yes i forgot they are more important than patriots who still support this continued none sense narrative. We don't care about biden and silly narratives for kids. Arrest them all and the EBS willl show the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 May, 11:24
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
AMEN! I’m sick of the pysc opps! Quit fn’ing with us and get on with it. I’m 54 and for about half my life I’ve been waiting for this 💩to end but the last seven years has been nothing but “we have to wake up 80% to make sure there’s no shock!” Who freaking cares anymore. DO SOMETHING ALREADY! They’ll wake up or they won’t. I’ll help whoever I need to but we are tired of waiting and if we wait until 2024 then there won’t be anything to wait for! I’m sick of it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
Exactly we just need to look at this logically and not fall for the nonsense.
They too are using the kids to control of our reaction "This is about the kids". Is it really though Because if it was what about the billions of kids world wide that got vaccine damage.
When you rescue them in dumbs you can also use the med beds on those who have stupid parents that gave them the jab.
The EBS can wake up the rest of the sleepers no else needs to die waiting for them to wake up.
They only logical plan i accept is keeping the system as it is so those who commit crimes against humanity can be caught in the sting operation.
Once the EBS reveals the enemies then we are united the military will have more manpower to hunt down the rest.
Once the people know they have been played their actions will be more strategic.
We have seen enough now.
We need to reject this Trump vs Desantis and all talk of 2024 because of 2020.
We must reject it just like how we reject the vax.
We need convicti
07:49 PM - May 28, 2023
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
28 May, 09:52
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
You are exactly right. Enough is enough. No more deaths. We have waited long enough. It’s time to unleash Hell on these so called people and end this. If something doesn’t happen very very soon we will know we have been played. We are awake now and nothing can stop us!!!! If need be we will come after EVERYONE involved…EVERYONE!!! I’m tired and I’ve had enough!!!!