RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 May, 01:10
SO SAD
Here is an idea for you white hats. How about you focus on these people and use the med beds on them. Enough with the normies already. Are you going to let these patriots die waiting on pink hair MF to wake up. Oh yes i forgot they are more important than patriots who still support this continued none sense narrative. We don't care about biden and silly narratives for kids. Arrest them all and the EBS willl show the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
This is so heartbreaking and raises so many questions for me.

We have been told for many years there are 900+ "celebrities" in the Witness Protection Program. Surely that number is higher now.

How is it these people were extracted from their perilous situations and yet there seems to be no
safety net for our Vets?

Where's Pat Tillman? Put him in charge of a program and RESCUE these men and woman.
Obviously money is not an issue. How much gold do the White Hats have??

Anons/Patriots minds are Whirling with misinformation, disinformation, and outright BS we have been fed for MANY years.
When the EBS happens the normies will be getting 100% pure Truth, thus avoiding dealing with the mental stress of trying to figure out what to believe and what to discard.

This man represents all who have given up and those who are hanging by a thread.

We are God's vessels. This is our Brother.
Figure something out.. This is
Benghazi on steroids. 😭💔
02:20 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
01 June, 03:39
In response Evangelina to her Publication
It seems humanity have lost their minds-anons included.
I am not going to include the white hats because this is war.
"Enjoy the show" The many times i went to the movies and when it was over i don't remember people in the audience dying.

I bet if audiences started dying during watching a movie the theatre would be empty.
I do understand certain things must be played out to set the stage as a record for slow people.
But it doesn't mean patriots need to die waiting.
How messed up is the notion that patriots must die because a bunch of people are still asleep.
"WWG1WGA" Those who are dead won't get to go to this new world.
It's funny though that those who fight for humanity will miss the golden age and those who didn't care or contribute get's to inherit it.
The white hats needs to end this shtshow now.
No more speeches or rallies while patriots suffer.
No more biden bul or their narratives- EBS is all that matters.
We can celebrate and have rallies after it's done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
01 June, 04:01
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Agree with your post. 💛