RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 May, 01:10
SO SAD
Here is an idea for you white hats. How about you focus on these people and use the med beds on them. Enough with the normies already. Are you going to let these patriots die waiting on pink hair MF to wake up. Oh yes i forgot they are more important than patriots who still support this continued none sense narrative. We don't care about biden and silly narratives for kids. Arrest them all and the EBS willl show the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
27 May, 10:13
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
They don’t care about veterans because they was used as pawns to further the agenda of this satanic cult that runs the world. We wasn’t helping others like we was told. They was making these countries toe the line to the NWO. Saddam, Gaddafi, Escobar and countless others, all taken out because they wanted to free themselves from the beast and you know their fate. The Taliban is our sub contracted army.
Biden intentionally left all that shit behind because the Taliban belongs to us.
Ask any military personnel why there’s certain groups of people we are allowed and not allowed to shoot.
It’s all bullshit and soldiers died fighting these scripted wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
Exactly, Especially when they fought for something they believed in.
Anyone can be lied to- A man can fight for a women think she was assaulted.
His ideal is noble but still he has become the bad guy in tale of good vs bad.

However i do respect those who stand for a belief. I have a personal rule to not fight over any beliefs. I will fight over something i know to be true.
Because if i die at least i alone will know i did a good thing even if the worlds hates me-But God knows.
Life is precious and we don't get to say oops with someone’s life.
Look at all those vax champions who was willing to watch others starve to death not vaxxed- plandemic. They were wrong, can they say oops with all the lives lost?
11:01 PM - May 27, 2023
In response Jack Balooka to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it