RedArt Warrior @RedArt
22 May, 01:10
SO SAD
Here is an idea for you white hats. How about you focus on these people and use the med beds on them. Enough with the normies already. Are you going to let these patriots die waiting on pink hair MF to wake up. Oh yes i forgot they are more important than patriots who still support this continued none sense narrative. We don't care about biden and silly narratives for kids. Arrest them all and the EBS willl show the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 June, 03:15
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I love you Joey and your pure heart and pray for your continued healing from God and that you are able to find and help this vet. WRWY
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫
(Have included all veterans who need help in my prayers and in fact all good people who need help & healing. God Is Great)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 June, 01:49
Joey I pray this man can takk to you!! I agree 💯 about Meds and Dr’s they lead people straight away from God! He needs someone like you to talk to and lean on!

Anyone who is Searching for help, is a STRONG STRONG Soul!

God Bless this Vet!! 🙏❤️🙏

Praying he Finds he Joey!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 June, 12:26
Joey, you are a Godsend. I pray this man finds you.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 June, 12:24
You Are a Blessing Joey ❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼