Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anyone else's Cat play fetch?

We got it a toy mouse and all day its dropping it at my feet begging for me to throw it.

My dog wasn't even this bad.
10:17 AM - May 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 June, 09:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I had 2 cats that were crazy fetchers! 1 would drop the little mouse on my face in the middle of the night and make these crazy fetch noises! Both were under a year old when I taught them, so maybe something to that! 😻😻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 June, 11:19
Had a cat that would go to the bathtub, get the stopper and bring it to me to play fetch. I have a pic somewhere but not going through that box right now lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
26 May, 10:09
Our new kitten named Q loves to fetch post its. First cat I have ever had that plays fetch.

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
26 May, 10:13
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
His brother JFK Jr has zero desire to fetch though. 🤣

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 May, 10:32
Maybe the cat is playing ‘Host’ to your dog’s spirit.
🤔

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 May, 10:31
Yep, I've had several that I taught to fetch

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 May, 10:27
haha i taught my baby kitten George to play fetch with a spring when he was 9 weeks. his brother Bobby just carries his stuffed animals around. 😂 these siamese cats like to have stuff in their mouth or hands lolol. George in these pics is a lil bandit he steals peoples wallets, cash, any small items lmao its funny he has a couple stashes in the house with random stolen stuff 😂😂😂

my last black cat Spooky played fetch only with herself when she thought she was home alone she put a ball in her mouth and cried/ meowed loud a few times and drops the ball down the 20 stair staircase and chased it, brought it back to the top of the stairs huffing and puffing and did it again lmao

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 May, 08:41
Our black cat plays catch with hair ties!!!

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
24 May, 03:49
Had a cat that would retrieve a tin foil ball. Would spend a half hour every night before bed throwing it just so she could play fetch.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 11:47
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
If i go to the bathroom it leave at at the door so i see it and play fetch.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 02:32
😂💗👍 Fun!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 May, 01:37
VK I've noticed that over the last few months I've had a closer connection with animals. It goes both ways, there is a clear "recognition" - they see me more than humans! :), communication - they innerstand and so do I. We gravitate to each other. I've always been close to animals but it's different, like we are a tribe. I see such patience, loyalty, courage, LOVE, joy, suffering, forgiveness, they open my heart and I feel perhaps they assist in preparing me to have more compassion and courage for everyone, everything. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this? xox

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 May, 11:20
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I have been experiencing that more and more over the last year. Even wild animals will come close to me 💜

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 May, 03:04
No, but had one which loved attacking the pom poms on my slipper socks as i walked around doing chores - so cute. And funny.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
23 May, 12:54
One of my kitties loves to play fetch, he brings me a toy when he wants to play. He also brings his toys to bed at night when he goes to sleep, so sweet!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 May, 12:44
No fetch but he likes to play with the little black twisty cord wraps. In fact he begs for them and then wacks them around the floor and they finally end up as a ‘goal’ score, in his water bowl. We usually find 2 or 3 in his bowl every morning. 😊

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 May, 09:01
Hi 👋

Cam Mac @campmac111
23 May, 08:59
We used to have a calico retriever. Our cat loved to fetch peppermint candies (the red and white striped ones from restaurants).

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 May, 08:23
Prosperity!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 May, 11:23
Yep, my old cat Nova loved playing fetch, as well as hiding her toys in my laundry basket.

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 May, 11:07
Ahhhh have you done the “ if it’s a box, I must sit in it.” ? I don’t know what it is about cats and boxes, but they can’t resist them and will squeeze or move into one. Have fun get your camera ready

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
22 May, 10:52
Yep. I had a cat that loved to fetch with a small crushed up tin foil ball. Favorite toy.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
22 May, 10:26
Yeah cat plays fetch with kitty springs or fake mice. She’s a ragamuffin

144 144 @144
22 May, 10:25

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 11:49
In response 144 144 to his Publication
lol

Violet *** @Violetfire
22 May, 09:39
I had a Female Siamese Cat and a Feral indoor Male cat that both played fetch. The Feral indoor I still have and he brings bread ties he finds around the house for me to throw. He always brings it back.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 May, 09:29
no

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 May, 07:38
Yeppers, Mine brings her little mouse meowing with it IN her mouth, drop it at my feet and then look up and meow again, like "Throw it please"... LOL I love all animals, they make me laugh..😂

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 May, 07:22
Wash rinse repeat

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 May, 06:38
Close but isn't this movie called wag the dog?

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
22 May, 06:38

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
22 May, 06:37
Rick Springfield - Celebrate Youth (Official Video) - YouTube

Official music video for ”Celebrate Youth” by Rick SpringfieldListen to Rick Springfield: https://rickspringfield.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more videos by Rick Sp...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 May, 06:39
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
doesn't he look like kevin bacon?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 May, 05:37
Used to have a couple cats that would play fetch with a crumpled up piece of paper.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 May, 01:39
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
mine loved tinfoil balls .