Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 10:17
Anyone else's Cat play fetch?

We got it a toy mouse and all day its dropping it at my feet begging for me to throw it.

My dog wasn't even this bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
haha i taught my baby kitten George to play fetch with a spring when he was 9 weeks. his brother Bobby just carries his stuffed animals around. πŸ˜‚ these siamese cats like to have stuff in their mouth or hands lolol. George in these pics is a lil bandit he steals peoples wallets, cash, any small items lmao its funny he has a couple stashes in the house with random stolen stuff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

my last black cat Spooky played fetch only with herself when she thought she was home alone she put a ball in her mouth and cried/ meowed loud a few times and drops the ball down the 20 stair staircase and chased it, brought it back to the top of the stairs huffing and puffing and did it again lmao
10:27 AM - May 24, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney Webster, click on at the bottom under it