Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 10:17
Anyone else's Cat play fetch?

We got it a toy mouse and all day its dropping it at my feet begging for me to throw it.

My dog wasn't even this bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 May, 01:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I've noticed that over the last few months I've had a closer connection with animals. It goes both ways, there is a clear "recognition" - they see me more than humans! :), communication - they innerstand and so do I. We gravitate to each other. I've always been close to animals but it's different, like we are a tribe. I see such patience, loyalty, courage, LOVE, joy, suffering, forgiveness, they open my heart and I feel perhaps they assist in preparing me to have more compassion and courage for everyone, everything. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this? xox

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
I have been experiencing that more and more over the last year. Even wild animals will come close to me 💜
11:20 AM - May 24, 2023
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 May, 08:07
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yes! horses I don't know in the field, mostly the younger or older ones come right up :)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 May, 11:46
In response Just Amom to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰