Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The enemy’s operating model requires total secrecy. Total secrecy implies total information control. They owned the mass media. They rigged social media. It all seemed assured.

Anons used force of numbers, diversity of message, and quality of insight to break the information control. This meant their plan was no longer secret. The public had the seed of doubt planted in the official narrative; facts and morals were contested. The minions became aware of being abused.

While the professional military did the heavy lifting, I refuse to believe that the contribution of anons to final victory was merely decorative. We really did stay retarded longer than they could stay sane. Someday the real impact of our work on the enemy will become official.

The real pain and trauma of fighting psychological war will be saluted on its own merits. The professional military might blow things up, but it was the anons who held things together.
01:00 PM - May 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 May, 08:10 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
..Where We Go One We Go ALL Worldwide🌏

TY Martin for your heart felt inspirations and shining the light on the gift God gave you...Inspiring consciences through the beauty of his Earth💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 May, 06:30
WWG1WGA Martin ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
17 May, 06:04
Your master wordsmithing
is topping the list
of rallying the troops.
God bless & ThankQ

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 May, 05:17
❤️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
17 May, 02:34
This is why Gen Flynn (my fmr boss) called Anons “Citizen Soldiers”.

I’ve said this before - Anons are the best cryptologists and intel analysts in the world.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 May, 10:03

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 May, 05:25
You know that thin line between being good and being stupid?
Anons walked that line
Kept High self respect for themselves among a brutal mind warfare
Yes, they held things together

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 May, 12:32
Words of wisdom❤️

In that sense I’m proud to be called a deplorable, a a tin hat conspiracy nut 🔩, 😁

La vita è bella❤️🥰

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
16 May, 09:10
KeK

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
16 May, 07:54
You have a great way with words. Thank you Martin.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
16 May, 07:07
It is always good to have those who are able to look down on a situation to see all the moving parts. Sometimes when we are in the "thick of battle" it is hard to see the overall, and the success that is obscured from close range.

Without encouragers, the efficacy of a long process is often questioned. We appreciate your long range view. (It is one reasons I also appreciate your newsletters/ articles!)

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
16 May, 06:34
WWG1WGA!!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 May, 06:32
It is voices and writings like yours, Martin, that have given great encouragement to all! Thank you! o7

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 May, 06:27
Eloquently stated as always Martin!! ❤️❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 May, 03:55
I could NOT agree more, Martin.

People VASTLY underestimate the immense Power of their OWN vibratory impact on the Collective experience.

That "line" we've Been asked to "hold" wasn't just an idea or fun catch phrase!

🙏

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
16 May, 03:45
Unfortunately I think a lot of the suffering came from our own dreams but that's why we are who we are.

Our role seems to have been the ceremonial trumpet that announces the big guns, and I'm honoured to have played my small part in that in the end.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 03:29
Do you think we will get a Frog Medal :)?
Did you see my new addition to my grounding garden? :) When I am trying to relax my soul, I will have all of our anons in my heart. I am trying to think of a name for him. 🐸

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 May, 03:26 (E)
LOVE!

"The professional military blew things up, but it was we Anons that held things together."

"We really did stay retarded longer than they could stay sane" 😂

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 May, 03:38
In response Just Amom to her Publication
In fact we embraced being retarded and developed our superpowers of discernment and patience. 🐸

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
16 May, 03:25
👏👏👏 They don't call us digital soldiers for nothing. Proud to stand in the gap with my Anon family

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 May, 03:15
We are going into the light.
WWG1WGA.
❤️

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 May, 02:32
Well done Martin.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 May, 02:24
All that matters is I did what I could which was not much in itself but together we may bear fruit. At least I hope so, this may not end in our lifetime.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 May, 02:09
I’m getting more retarded every single day. #warrior 😜

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 May, 03:28
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I am becoming "known" as such in certain widening circles :D

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
16 May, 09:33
In response Kel Que to her Publication
😂👍😜💛

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 May, 01:58
💚🌟💚

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
16 May, 01:57
Well stated Martin! 🙋🏻‍♀️

TonyG @TonyG
16 May, 01:49
"A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by………."

The 10 dots that follow that phrase are actually 3 Ellipsis and a period. The term "ellipsis" refers to a series of dots that indicate an intentional omission of a word, sentence, or whole section from a text without altering its original meaning.

I believe in this post that those missing words are something like "subverting their communications" completing the sentence with the period at the end to;
"A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by subverting their communications."

I believe that could only be accomplished with anons. They could not have done that without us.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 May, 01:47
Some will say: Its just stuff we already know!!! Wah!
Not realizing THATS vindication of Q, Trump, and US!
It's a point Of success that WE KNOW WHATS IN THE DURHAM REPORT! 🤗🙏☝️
Oh my!🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌎👀💥💯🌴🏁🤍
How sweet it is.
🤍🏁🤍

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 May, 02:26
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes we knew because we paid attention, dug, researched to the ends of psy ops, remained sane through the horrific findings of their unfathomable cruelty and criminality, while we lost family, friends work, and livelihoods. No that is not decorative, and it’s not over but this is a beginning of turning them back.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 May, 01:39
Yes Martin! And I believe special care will be taken to mention us anons...it will go far to lend credibility and give THEM someone to turn to for answers only we have!
Q operation has been a SMASHING success!!!
...or should I say: Operation Q
🤍🏁🤍

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
16 May, 01:19
Absolutely, Tuth needs a voice!