Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
I wrote this a few days ago just to process everything…wasn’t going to post. But if it helps/resonates with anyone out there, then it’s worth sharing.
02:21 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
17 May, 06:06
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I'm right there with you. Great post. You've articulated it better than I ever did but this is real close to what I meant. Damned good post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 May, 10:40
Well said and many of us can relate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
16 May, 10:37
🕊✨💕🤗

Not Important @Notimportant
16 May, 10:37
Ditto☀️💙👍🏻

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 10:33
I love this💖

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
15 May, 04:28

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
13 May, 03:53
Thanks for posting Sarah! it resonates and so beautifully written! I have been on a similar timeline of lessons and learning.
Love the AU fam!!!
🙏❤️🙏

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 May, 04:54
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
Who knew our AU home base would turn into family?❤️

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 May, 03:05
Sure does. It's beautiful. It's from your heart. We are making quite a bit of difference in everything and everyone we touch. We are a force. Together we can move worlds. Wouldn't take anything back in a billion years. Even the hard times. Cheers to every anon and future anons!

13 May, 03:49
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
❤️

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
13 May, 03:03
Beautiful and very helpful for good days and bad. Lots of love to all on AU

13 May, 03:50
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Thankful for you and everyone here on AU

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 May, 02:55
Love your truth

Not Important @Notimportant
16 May, 10:40
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Wow put in search bar & apparently there are lots of these all over ...another weird symbolism ...like quite a few!!!

F B Jones @FBJones
13 May, 02:51
Sounds like I could have written this for my own journey of the past few years (at least). Thanks for putting it into words...always so comforting knowing I am not alone. I know there are so many others that feel this same way and good to be on the right side of history. God won already, but who really knows when we will begin to have the truth revealed for all. But, for the time being, I am grateful to have you on all on this journey of faith, truth, justice and freedom. 😊

13 May, 03:51
In response F B Jones to her Publication
Definitely not alone, in this together til the end/beginning:)

Sherry Slape @sslape
13 May, 02:48
OMG it sums it up perfectly! Thank you! So love all my anon friends. May our Father Yehoveh bless each and everyone of you. Thank you for being part of my family.

13 May, 03:51
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Sending love your way Sherry❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 May, 02:44
Funny how our Journeys are individual and yet in many ways exactly the same~

😇🙏

13 May, 03:52
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
The stories we’ll share with each other someday soon:)

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 May, 02:42
Very awesome... being in Mil Int when this went down was me being in the right place at the right time. After about 10 Q posts, I knew I was dealing with a very senior Mil Int person(s). My job was to wake up senior staff including the Admiral and base Commander as well as (finally) emailing Medical Intel and giving them shit for not doing their job. Needless to say I was forced to resign without any blowback because they were scared I was right and did not want me in front of AJAG with my info 😁

13 May, 03:54
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Can’t wait to hear more of your stories, thank you for all you’ve done/are doing!

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
13 May, 02:38
AMEN... Trust yourself in Christ 🙏. Then LIVE THAT as a Divine example to the rest of us... what a beautiful post, THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU!

13 May, 03:54
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
❤️

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
13 May, 02:37
Well stated & glad you posted it.👍😊

13 May, 03:55
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Thankful for our supportive AU Family❤️🙏🏻

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 May, 02:36
Beautifully written sister. I think this is how many of us are feeling. So blessed to have my AU fam to always have my back. Much love. 🥰

13 May, 03:56
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thankful for you, Michelle! Sending love right back atcha❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 May, 02:36
Beautifully said Sarah! 🥰🙏🏼💫🗝️

13 May, 03:56
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thanks Beverly❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 May, 02:35
Glad you posted this, sounds just like me & my own journey through this fog 😊

13 May, 03:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Sooooooo gosh darn foggy! What a wild ride we’re on.

Flim Flam @JDscramble
13 May, 02:34
Yes, resonates. Thanks, worth sharing. 😉

13 May, 03:59
In response Flim Flam to his Publication
The stories we’ll all share with each other soon…can’t wait

Silver Cat @silvercat
13 May, 02:34
Very cool! Thank you for posting this; many of us have been going through same! Blessings to you!

13 May, 04:01
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
AU has been such a blessing, the ‘true Patriots’ I mentioned❤️
#FamilyIsEverything

Selah 321 @Selah
13 May, 02:30
Much like my jouorney, although while I took the oath could not post it, as I am pretty challenged when using a computer at times.(still sitting in my outbox) It would never upload, however, that being said, I would almost follow your story to the T. Scared at the beginning but gained so much strength and bravery, made many friends I have never met, and have found so much love from the Anons. Being in the trenches with people that you can trust and look upto helps, especially when you lose family and friends due to beliefs.

13 May, 04:14
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing:) Makes sense now why it’s taking so long…giving us time to Level up

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 May, 02:29
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks for deciding to post it 😎

13 May, 03:57
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️