Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 May, 02:21
I wrote this a few days ago just to process everything…wasn’t going to post. But if it helps/resonates with anyone out there, then it’s worth sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 May, 02:42
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Very awesome... being in Mil Int when this went down was me being in the right place at the right time. After about 10 Q posts, I knew I was dealing with a very senior Mil Int person(s). My job was to wake up senior staff including the Admiral and base Commander as well as (finally) emailing Medical Intel and giving them shit for not doing their job. Needless to say I was forced to resign without any blowback because they were scared I was right and did not want me in front of AJAG with my info 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
Can’t wait to hear more of your stories, thank you for all you’ve done/are doing!
03:54 PM - May 13, 2023
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
13 May, 06:35
Also, it wasn't just me, when first spoke openly in a briefing I had 4 people ask for help with their research (all int folks)

13 May, 06:34
Yw. I released part of one of the emails I sent to everyone involved. Redacted names and emails of course