Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 May, 02:21
I wrote this a few days ago just to process everything…wasn’t going to post. But if it helps/resonates with anyone out there, then it’s worth sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
Much like my jouorney, although while I took the oath could not post it, as I am pretty challenged when using a computer at times.(still sitting in my outbox) It would never upload, however, that being said, I would almost follow your story to the T. Scared at the beginning but gained so much strength and bravery, made many friends I have never met, and have found so much love from the Anons. Being in the trenches with people that you can trust and look upto helps, especially when you lose family and friends due to beliefs.
02:30 PM - May 13, 2023
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Selah in this post can reply
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 May, 04:14
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing:) Makes sense now why it’s taking so long…giving us time to Level up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396