Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
11 May, 11:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Looks eerie..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
11 May, 08:39
I know this was posted quite a few days ago...
Just wanted to say, I love the moon a lot and I love that you share photos of the moon with us...Your camera is phenomenal...

It has always stumped me on how to take a proper photo of the moon. In person, it seems so near, but when I take a photo of it, it always seems so far away and tiny in comparison to what my eyes witness in person.

It would be like taking a photo of my favorite star in the sky or my favorite piece of physical art...I just can't seem to capture its essence quite right and my eyes seem to experience so so much more with seeing it in person...

The memory of the photograph is always nice thought...I could tell you of times when I was on the beach up at Lake Superior back in 2014 and we had that series of Blood Moons that year...It was probably June...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
11 May, 08:43
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
A whole beach was partaking in a spiritual experience (well for me I always say spiritual--for others, they do it as a way to get fucked up). To each their own I guess...but I do remember every memory of each experience fondly and I was never getting into trouble just in awe of what I experience in nature around me...

My favorite time is at night around water and the blood moon was a perfect time...Well, everything was kosher and bunch of us started howling at the moon (lol--okay we are a bunch of weirdos, but it was kinda just like embracing the moment and feeling the now space together as a great big tribe of people) some in the tribe have left and some stay...I have my main people, my favorite people and there were people there I didn't know...but it was still a fun experience...Anyways...(thought I would have to explain need to howl at the moon, but I also love spirit animals--like a wolf--they are cuties).

arba happihr @arba
10 May, 05:15
Aloha
Would this be a reversed photo:o)

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 May, 11:27
Hope you are ok VK 💚

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
10 May, 11:11
Clouds in behind the moon...now what's up with that?? Ohhh all the lies...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
10 May, 08:00
Breaker Breaker one seven,
How bout' ya Moonlight Panda
Ya got a copy...

😁 lol

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 May, 01:39
Just checking my moon photos and found this .

5/5/2023

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 May, 01:33
END

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
08 May, 07:50
Hey VK, can you talk about Elon scheduling his dragon mating with ISiS during the coronation? Seems like a classic "them" ritual? What is up with that?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 May, 11:58
Yup, the moon is very close 🌔 . So is our sun ⛅ . They are in our atmosphere.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 May, 06:13
"we have a very dark cloud over our country"

indeed...

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
07 May, 03:59
feeling lost, feelz lyk missing the higher timeline, if life is a train seems like mine is derailed.
Maybe wounded in battle, so i've surrendered everything to god now.
Its hard being awake, always wanted to see justice for children since i've been through the rabbit hole
Exposing elites for murdering children
Will always wait for Justice for children
Something major had to happen 🙏🏽
VK the whole world should know truth about children, the only way forward is truth.
God please save us all🙏🏽🥲

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 May, 06:15
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
I've done so much mental gymnastics in the last few years that I've sprained my brain. Went into pissed numbness, morphed into solemn resolve, now I just push forward. Not sure where we'll end up but might as well get there quick as we can.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 May, 06:44
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
I am with you friend - very tired, but we will not give up or give in...like all of you, I am willing to die on this hill

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 May, 02:54
Today is my Birthday: Yes, I am a glorious glorious MAY girl dripping in Emeralds.

God is giving me turquoise aura in my visions-
HELLO- this is the FIRST on these things.

SO, HAPPY MY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE FRENZ.

WE ROCKIN. :)

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
10 May, 08:04
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Happy late Birthday

Mine was on May 3rd.
Fellow Emerald Taurus 😁
💚🌟💚

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
07 May, 11:56
Power up the portals✨

Rise and return to Jesus.
Mystery of the Holy Grail.

‘Nuclear’ war this year.
Rising of the Phoenix.

New world currency (new vibration, new reality, New Earth)

Special agent Timber Lark.
Direct contact with God (is restored)

Declaration of Independence.

➡️Scare event necessary (the Come to Jesus moment for the unsaved)

I am not of this world.

Running out of time🎉
You are the bride of Christ.

Jesus is calling you.

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
07 May, 11:52
VK:

Fake world war news (it’s coming, false flag white hat wake up movie world war. We are safe: Q528)

Activate master reset code to earths grid✨✨✨

Operation wealth transfer initiating✨✨✨

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 May, 09:59
Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon (Lyrics for Desktop) - YouTube

↓✉ Monthly Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hRj4FPSignup and get updates to your inbox directly.Subscribe to "Search for Lyrics": shorturl.at/cvHS9Video Details...

Green 8700 @Green8700
07 May, 09:09
Clouds behind the moon?

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
07 May, 07:42
Joyful rising.....
Morning moon

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
07 May, 06:53
Love the clouds behind the moon... that's either fake, or the moon isn't where or maybe even what we think....I don't know what is reality anymore, but at this point, nothing surprises me.

Carey Lou @Careylou
07 May, 07:35
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
The moon is much closer than we are told and NASA lies

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
07 May, 06:25
Escape from the black cloud
that surrounds you.
Then you will see your own light
as radiant as the full moon. ― Rumi

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 May, 01:46
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication

Pink Totter @Totter
07 May, 02:19
Thanks! Not seeing it here tonight, but we had our first lightning storm!

Pink Totter @Totter
07 May, 02:19
Thanks! Not seeing it here tonight, but we had our first lightning storm!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 May, 01:19
Hi VK.
That’s a beautiful photo.

Caps = 33.
TS = 11:24 PM.

Apr 10, 2018 3:16:11 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
@Snowden
Yes.
Testify then drop.
We have it all.
These people are stupid.
Fireworks.
POTUS’ weekly address.
END.
Q

Take good care.
God Bless.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 May, 12:44
Interesting cloud cover. But beautiful. Hard to get a good shot of mine tonight but was pretty to look at

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
07 May, 12:35
Alot of cloud cover in NE Ohio, getting ready to rain , moon nowhere to be seen .. we did have a beautiful sunny day tho 😊, alot of grounding and yard work ! Have a good night my bud 🤗

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 May, 12:24
Ominous but beautiful.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 May, 12:14
It was beautiful! Even orange for a while here!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 May, 12:06
Looks like a dogs head on the left

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 May, 11:59
Beautiful! It's overcast here.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 May, 11:53
Nice,catch any meteor action?