Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 May, 11:24
Tonight's Moon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
I know this was posted quite a few days ago...
Just wanted to say, I love the moon a lot and I love that you share photos of the moon with us...Your camera is phenomenal...

It has always stumped me on how to take a proper photo of the moon. In person, it seems so near, but when I take a photo of it, it always seems so far away and tiny in comparison to what my eyes witness in person.

It would be like taking a photo of my favorite star in the sky or my favorite piece of physical art...I just can't seem to capture its essence quite right and my eyes seem to experience so so much more with seeing it in person...

The memory of the photograph is always nice thought...I could tell you of times when I was on the beach up at Lake Superior back in 2014 and we had that series of Blood Moons that year...It was probably June...
08:39 PM - May 11, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply
11 May, 08:43
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
A whole beach was partaking in a spiritual experience (well for me I always say spiritual--for others, they do it as a way to get fucked up). To each their own I guess...but I do remember every memory of each experience fondly and I was never getting into trouble just in awe of what I experience in nature around me...

My favorite time is at night around water and the blood moon was a perfect time...Well, everything was kosher and bunch of us started howling at the moon (lol--okay we are a bunch of weirdos, but it was kinda just like embracing the moment and feeling the now space together as a great big tribe of people) some in the tribe have left and some stay...I have my main people, my favorite people and there were people there I didn't know...but it was still a fun experience...Anyways...(thought I would have to explain need to howl at the moon, but I also love spirit animals--like a wolf--they are cuties).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 08:47
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Well, toward the end of the experience, long after the moon was red and already yellow again...The water went from calm and tranquil...the winds picked up and the waves started to crash...

You know how in Moana--the ocean called her on an adventure to travel the waves and find her destiny--the heart of the sea or whatever it was she was after, to restore her home?? Well at the time she didn't know it was for that...She met the tattooed guy along the way and he was like ego man and had been responsible for things happening...hmm...okay, but then the crab boss was sitting on it...hey it's been a long time since I watched it...I am trying to go off of memory...

I hold so much information in my brain...that watching a movie for the 2nd + time is like experiencing it for the first time because I always discover something new...

Well back to the waves--About 3 of us determined that the waves were telling us to GTFO the beach...The next day...3 of us went on a journey to CALIFORNIA.