Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 May, 11:24
Tonight's Moon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
feeling lost, feelz lyk missing the higher timeline, if life is a train seems like mine is derailed.
Maybe wounded in battle, so i've surrendered everything to god now.
Its hard being awake, always wanted to see justice for children since i've been through the rabbit hole
Exposing elites for murdering children
Will always wait for Justice for children
Something major had to happen 🙏🏽
VK the whole world should know truth about children, the only way forward is truth.
God please save us all🙏🏽🥲
03:59 PM - May 07, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by vkunal308 in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 May, 06:44
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
I am with you friend - very tired, but we will not give up or give in...like all of you, I am willing to die on this hill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 May, 06:15
I've done so much mental gymnastics in the last few years that I've sprained my brain. Went into pissed numbness, morphed into solemn resolve, now I just push forward. Not sure where we'll end up but might as well get there quick as we can.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 May, 06:09
Praying daily for us all, especially the children. I just sit and cry sometimes since I went down those rabbit holes. Know what you mean. God Bless. He is our strength and foundation no matter what anyone says. Love and hugs sent your way.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 May, 02:00
WRWY 💜✨🤗
Have had similar feeling ... hv kept my trust in God n 🙏 to keep vibes high. Also, time was going fast now seems slow. Feeling effects of excess RFs/EMFs or whatever too. All will be well💫

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
09 May, 02:06
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
what do mean by Rf and EMP? and thanks for the kind words, lots of people felt the same frustration as me.