Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
04 May, 01:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I followed my gut instinct. I’m 50 & I’ve never had a flu shot. I wasn’t getting this one either. It was a huge red flag when other states were giving things away if people got the vax. I ended up getting sick twice. I did get the antibody infusion the first time around. Then dealt with it on my own the second.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 01:33
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
Thanks for sharing Nana got a bit behind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
03 May, 04:43
After Spending time in the military I was able to tell the difference between information and propaganda. Also, saw the evil people pushing it/forcing it, so it was natural to do the opposite. Evil is persistent but not necessarily intelligent.

05 May, 01:40
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
Thank you for serving hun.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 May, 04:30
I took a flu vaccine years ago and I almost died from it. I was sick for 6 weeks. I vowed never to take a vaccine ever again. When this "Deadly Virus" happened I was a bit nervous...I stood my ground not to take it. After seeing Robert F Kennedy Jr's video I knew I made the right decision.

03 May, 04:32
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
He has saved millions of ppl imho.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
03 May, 04:35
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Injecting is not normal, if we were intended to have them there would be sringe trees. Back when I was 12 I had a TB vax because I was too young to realize the dangers but I have had never had one since....59 and still going strong.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 May, 04:10
God

Paul Bruton @DrB
03 May, 03:36
After 40 years as a Veterinarian, and a lifetime of observing all the injustices in this world, I knew it was bs.

Little Bit @Mango
03 May, 05:13
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
Are you still a veterinarian? I need help getting a script for my brothers dog. His vet won't prescribe an antibiotic and we would like to get Fenbendazole. Can you help?

Miss Lbship @lbship
03 May, 03:34
I felt it was evil and not of God.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

03 May, 03:27
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Nana did too and develops to a pneumonia. I believe the hospitals killed most of them with the drugs they gave them that they KNEW WOULD kill them.
I had it twice and recovered in just a few days from most symptoms with just zpack and ivermectin with my normal vitamins and supplements,

arba happihr @arba
03 May, 03:21
Reading Agenda 2020
Was the cincher!

arba happihr @arba
03 May, 03:20
Aloha
"They" who?

03 May, 03:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
White Hats and newbies.

connie wright @cowri
03 May, 03:20
There was/is no need to take a shot even if you get sick with the flu
Mayor of NY bribing people with a hamburger, ff & shake-really
California - 1 million $ lottery drawing
Common Sense
I trust myself
never wore a mask-down around my chin
again never made sense you could go into the 'shut-down restaurant-order your food, pay for your food but could not eat it in the restaurant
Now they open the restaurants-you have to wear a mask in until you sit down then you can remove your mask-like you can control the virus
The best reason is I don't do what I am told (youngest of 7)
I am a fighter

03 May, 03:21
In response connie wright to her Publication
Yeppers some of it was somekind of stupd shit for sure.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
03 May, 03:14
CS. Common sense.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 May, 03:14
Release The Frogs, Elon.....

I await my swinging cell door.
😎👏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 May, 03:10
I started REALLY waking during Trumps first impeachment trial. All I saw and felt was EVIL. I hadn’t felt this way since Obama got elected. The EVIL vibe inside me kept growing..I couldn’t shake it. The more I paid attention, the more I realized what was happening. There was no way in hell I was going to inject something into my body during such EVIL times. I couldn’t believe that others couldn’t see it..scary stuff.

03 May, 03:16
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Nana was the same with Obama.
I have known my whole life that the govt and most all of its minions were evil but until Obummer was elected I viewed it all as more of a mafia type evil.
When Obummer was elected, I really thought he was the antichrist!
Seriously did!

Then 4 yrs ago God demanded that I pay attention and dig deeper and that was when I found out about the children, the real evil and the bad ETs.

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
03 May, 03:04
When has anything they’re ever told us been true? When they pushed the agenda my instinct was to run in the opposite direction… they have NEVER done one thing for the greater good of mankind! If you believe in God then he will protect you!

03 May, 03:05
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication
Anything the govt or MSM is telling you is a lie. Anything they are trying to get you to do you should run in the other direction until you research it for yourself.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
03 May, 02:53
A crooked gov and a crooked medical field, I read everything I can, my insides said don't do it, I gave up a particular job that forced me to take a flu shot. On top of that I was in the military, I don't even know what vaccinations I have had. 4 years ago I had said enough is enough. Then AU just confirmed it all.

03 May, 03:03
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Thank you dor serving hun.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 May, 02:38
I just "knew". It all "felt" wrong!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 May, 02:21
I was blessed with being awake and learning from fellow Patriots and my daughter and I did a lot of research. We got everything into the house that Dr Z and the American Frontline doctors said to get. I was seeing first hand that it was a scam from Crowdsource The Truth and it was obvious that it was orchestrated and planned. At that point I trusted no one.
Even though I was prepared, my family got very sick and I almost died.

03 May, 03:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😘So sorry, Happy you are still here with us

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 May, 02:21
When I saw them shoving a swab so far up the nose, I knew there was something not right about it, since being a nurse I knew swabbing didn’t involve that. I saw tooooo many following in line, standing in line…forcing it made me squirm, uncomfortable, have never been one to conform, intuition. It’s that simple

Vicki Lord @Vlord
03 May, 02:15
History was my savior…..Big P has a very nefarious track record; I had problems with them my whole life. Only had 1 vax in my life, DPT, No other vax or flu shots, not even polio or smallpox. Almost died from parasitic infection, they said was in my head….last straw! Holistic caught it and docs were stunned! No confidence in allopathic medicine for over 35 years! I feel blessed!

03 May, 03:10
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Good for you, glad you beat it hun.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
03 May, 01:52
History lessons.
Doctors endorsed
Blood letting
Tabaco
Thalidomide
Every recalled drug
Mass Vaccinations

All while reviling
Herbs
Vitamins
Rife
Nutrition in general
The Sun, fresh air
and common sense.

And thats just a few of my reasons on the medical side.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
03 May, 02:40
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
And on the other side we have
The government made propaganda legal
not that they didn't do it before.
For more information see: False Flag.

That and that one random post on a sketchy image-board that said "Under no circumstance do not take the vaccine". that sentiment meshed well with my world view.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 May, 01:28
I just knew it was poison. I had so many bad experiences with the medical profession I was used to questioning them. I trust my intuition. It comes from God!

03 May, 02:24
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
My deceased EX was military. He was on what they called in the USAF the Prime Beef Team which was the teams they deployed first in emergencies to set up camps and the physical part of the unit's areas

The military would give them vaccinations quite often saying that it was protection for them if they had to go into other countries for diseases. These vaxxs would be a round of shots for idk how many different diseases all at the same time.

Every time he took them he would be deathly sick for days, I mean high fever, sweats, shakes, vomiting. just sick as hell.
This was when I was about 18 yrs old so I never have taken any flu shots.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 May, 01:14
Because of our Natural resistance, in the body and the spirit, and the holy script (Bible).

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
03 May, 12:28
The mere fact that they had a vaccine so quickly just screamed BS!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 May, 12:27
Deep question. Hope they are ready for the answer!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 May, 12:20 (E)
Common sense, critical thinking and knowledge gotten from seeking/research. The pharmaceutical corporation operates under a conflict of interest. It owns Congress and all 3-letter agencies. It's spokespersons such as Gates etc have spoken about depopulation. The bigger question is why did anyone TAKE the shot! And do not forget our Constitution. The second the word "mandate" presents----> go the other way!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 May, 11:47
For me it was a warning from the Holy Spirit. That "gut" intuition. GUT= God Under There. We are told that the Holy Spirit will lead and guide us to the truth. Then it was the strength that comes from God to resist the evil agenda. There was pressure, for sure to take the jab, but the conviction of the Holy Spirit was stronger. I knew from the first week of the plan-demic that it was a fraud. 😇

Jay Jay @JustMe
03 May, 11:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I Like that GUT =
GOD UNDER THERE !

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
03 May, 11:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
✨🕊✨

chore Toke @choretoke
03 May, 11:19
Gut feeling /Intuition told me not to take it❗️🙏🏼And I DO NOT TRUST ANY GOVERNMENT❗️ Call it being Awake.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 May, 11:13
Isn't it simple, I like being healthy and did not want to be injected with known poison.