Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
03 May, 03:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
After 40 years as a Veterinarian, and a lifetime of observing all the injustices in this world, I knew it was bs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bit @Mango
Are you still a veterinarian? I need help getting a script for my brothers dog. His vet won't prescribe an antibiotic and we would like to get Fenbendazole. Can you help?
05:13 PM - May 03, 2023
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mango in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
04 May, 04:03
In response Little Bit to her Publication
I’m mostly retired. I can’t see the right side (The rest of your post) ever since Anonup was updated. You can get fenbendazole at any Feedstore.

Little Bit @Mango
04 May, 06:09
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
I ordered the liquid on amazon and found a site that gives the instructions and dose. The thing that gets me is the vet wouldn't give the dog anything to help no antibiotics, nothing. So were trying this to see if it helps.