Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 May, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I just knew it was poison. I had so many bad experiences with the medical profession I was used to questioning them. I trust my intuition. It comes from God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
My deceased EX was military. He was on what they called in the USAF the Prime Beef Team which was the teams they deployed first in emergencies to set up camps and the physical part of the unit's areas

The military would give them vaccinations quite often saying that it was protection for them if they had to go into other countries for diseases. These vaxxs would be a round of shots for idk how many different diseases all at the same time.

Every time he took them he would be deathly sick for days, I mean high fever, sweats, shakes, vomiting. just sick as hell.
This was when I was about 18 yrs old so I never have taken any flu shots.
02:24 PM - May 03, 2023
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 May, 06:58
The suffering that the medical community has caused is tremendous. It makes me sad and angry.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 May, 05:30
😢😢 It's so devastating how they treat the men and women in our military.... 😡👿