Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 May, 02:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was blessed with being awake and learning from fellow Patriots and my daughter and I did a lot of research. We got everything into the house that Dr Z and the American Frontline doctors said to get. I was seeing first hand that it was a scam from Crowdsource The Truth and it was obvious that it was orchestrated and planned. At that point I trusted no one.
Even though I was prepared, my family got very sick and I almost died.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
😘So sorry, Happy you are still here with us
03:00 PM - May 03, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 May, 03:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too Nana but I am convinced that Dr Artis is onto something with the venom theory. My body is still not the same. Most days I am in pain and am very fatigue. I continue trying different remedies and will once again be growing our own food. Love you lots.
That's one ofbthe reasons why I was asking why they were targeting Slovakian people. My grandfather was from around that area. I was the most sick in my family.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 03:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Nana thinks there were different vaxxs and other ways they have introduced poisons in us as well.