Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
if i was not an athlete my entire life i would have been dead in 2018 when the major issues came on after i was targeted and forced to take the aluminum placebo gardasil jabs.

the scariest part about the vaccine is that it took 12 years for me to experience the major debilitating side effects like fainting and nerve issues. most girls just died instantly when the POTS came on (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) or were hospitalized on pills in their 20s. i REFUSE to do that type of treatment - even if that is the only way to fix me right now.

right after my vaccines in 2006 i did get consistent nausea, upset stomach, headaches, migraines that would not stop til i puked at 3am, so i was home sick often from school as had tonsillitis or strep throat 80% of my school years.

learn from me, get suspended - not vaccinated.

i will gladly talk to any of your family members to convince them not to get jabbed even if it crushes their university dreams.
09:00 AM - May 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 May, 01:51
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
😥 Sorry you have had to experience that Courtney! Not sure what your health issues are now, drugs you are taking now or how your eating plan is going? I take honey everyday (local beekeeper) and it really helps me with pain & inflammation. Also i use essential oils for nerve pain:

https://healthyy.net/essen...

Honey is a strong antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulator that boosts immunity. It also works therapeutically against diabetes, and other diseases, reduces neuro deficits and can heal wounds & burns. Honey contains B vitamins. Garlic, cinnamon, and ginger enhance the effects of honey.

Honey's Therapeutic effects - taking vaccines;
Decreases inflammation.. Nitric oxide blocks RNA synthesis and viral accumulation. Boosts immunity by increasing B and T lymphocytes & stimulates phagocytosis. Regulates production of pro-inflammatory cytokines from monocytes and also inhibits production of pro-inflammatory cytokines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 May, 10:52
Is the nerve pain you speak of in your lower back and legs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 May, 10:57
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
my arms, hands and legs bother me

https://www.healthline.com...

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
03 May, 10:35 (E)
❤️😘
Xo 🙏

03 May, 11:01
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
❤️xoxo😘

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 May, 10:17
🙏

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 May, 10:12
Thanks for sharing your story. I recall this being mandated by the schools thruout, & already knew then [they] were up to some evil agenda to stop the rise of DF energies w/ these incoming female starseeds, in the teens. But know that the Q team BTS know that we knew this & have done all that to fix it w/ the CMEs, as this is a majestic vax to restore & rtn everyone's DNA (chosen ones) to its original GOD codes. Why many family of 🌈rays were the distributor of these codes to help those in need, the younger/starseed volunteers, to awaken in critical mass for the BIG battle that began in 2020, the 4D bridge-purgatory where [they] reside as controllers of 3D Hz reality. When more lightworkers rise, the better our chances to saving her system & restore the human race back to light. The plan/covert moves/countermoves that occurred yrs b4 2020, did go as plan, ie D5 2018-swamp heads purge/H-wood/dangerous mafias-cartel-MS13 etc, to safe more of the lightworker/humanity-kids. 🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 May, 03:35
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
💫💛💫

The Soul That You Are Is The Essence Of God. In All Truth, You Are God. What I Am Addressing In This Communication Is A Way To Be Free Of Pain!

Understanding That You Arrived In Perfection With Pure Consciousness In The Body Of An Infant, Will Allow You To Understand How The Consciousness Was Programmed To Allow The Identity To Develop. This Is A False Identity And The Ego Began With Separation.

https://twitter.com/Family...

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 May, 09:36
sorry Courtney about what happened to you. This message was for Joanne but punched on the wrong response. I am praying for you also friend!

03 May, 09:49
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
i appreciate your messages Mrs Brown :)
sending you love❤️

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 May, 09:33
My heart is sad for your dear daughter. When my Mom was bleeding while carrying me, the Dr. suggested she try DES which was a experimental drug and not approved by anyone. She took it for about 3 wks. My whole life i have been sick and it was hard to get pregnant, finally did and wound up being an eptopic pregnancy. My tube burst and my stomach filled up with blood and i was going into shock. I mourn to this day about not having children. I know how your sweet daughter feels. I am going to say a prayer for her. Sorry this is so long.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
03 May, 09:28
What could be interesting is to look into who owned stock in the company at the time it was pushed.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
03 May, 09:25
Bless you for sharing!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 May, 09:12
My daughter's father was a Dean of Students in middle school when that shot rolled out. I remember him telling me that he got my daughter the shot against my wishes. My daughter will never be able to have children and faced similar symptoms that you did/do to this day. I've witnessed the depression from time to time on my daughter's face, wanting children and not being able to have them. Tai became a personal trainer and ate a whole foods plant based diet to fight symptoms and curb depression, but will face a life long battle. :(

03 May, 09:21
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
sorry to hear Joann. hopefully some facts can come out soon with an effective way to help treat our issues quickly. i am lost on what to do. i feel for your daughter :( what a sickening experiment they have done on us.

03 May, 09:35
In response joann ferguson to her Publication