Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 May, 09:00
if i was not an athlete my entire life i would have been dead in 2018 when the major issues came on after i was targeted and forced to take the aluminum placebo gardasil jabs.

the scariest part about the vaccine is that it took 12 years for me to experience the major debilitating side effects like fainting and nerve issues. most girls just died instantly when the POTS came on (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) or were hospitalized on pills in their 20s. i REFUSE to do that type of treatment - even if that is the only way to fix me right now.

right after my vaccines in 2006 i did get consistent nausea, upset stomach, headaches, migraines that would not stop til i puked at 3am, so i was home sick often from school as had tonsillitis or strep throat 80% of my school years.

learn from me, get suspended - not vaccinated.

i will gladly talk to any of your family members to convince them not to get jabbed even if it crushes their university dreams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 May, 10:12
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thanks for sharing your story. I recall this being mandated by the schools thruout, & already knew then [they] were up to some evil agenda to stop the rise of DF energies w/ these incoming female starseeds, in the teens. But know that the Q team BTS know that we knew this & have done all that to fix it w/ the CMEs, as this is a majestic vax to restore & rtn everyone's DNA (chosen ones) to its original GOD codes. Why many family of 🌈rays were the distributor of these codes to help those in need, the younger/starseed volunteers, to awaken in critical mass for the BIG battle that began in 2020, the 4D bridge-purgatory where [they] reside as controllers of 3D Hz reality. When more lightworkers rise, the better our chances to saving her system & restore the human race back to light. The plan/covert moves/countermoves that occurred yrs b4 2020, did go as plan, ie D5 2018-swamp heads purge/H-wood/dangerous mafias-cartel-MS13 etc, to safe more of the lightworker/humanity-kids. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
πŸ’«πŸ’›πŸ’«

The Soul That You Are Is The Essence Of God. In All Truth, You Are God. What I Am Addressing In This Communication Is A Way To Be Free Of Pain!

Understanding That You Arrived In Perfection With Pure Consciousness In The Body Of An Infant, Will Allow You To Understand How The Consciousness Was Programmed To Allow The Identity To Develop. This Is A False Identity And The Ego Began With Separation.

https://twitter.com/Family...
03:35 PM - May 03, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it