Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 May, 09:00
if i was not an athlete my entire life i would have been dead in 2018 when the major issues came on after i was targeted and forced to take the aluminum placebo gardasil jabs.

the scariest part about the vaccine is that it took 12 years for me to experience the major debilitating side effects like fainting and nerve issues. most girls just died instantly when the POTS came on (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) or were hospitalized on pills in their 20s. i REFUSE to do that type of treatment - even if that is the only way to fix me right now.

right after my vaccines in 2006 i did get consistent nausea, upset stomach, headaches, migraines that would not stop til i puked at 3am, so i was home sick often from school as had tonsillitis or strep throat 80% of my school years.

learn from me, get suspended - not vaccinated.

i will gladly talk to any of your family members to convince them not to get jabbed even if it crushes their university dreams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
My heart is sad for your dear daughter. When my Mom was bleeding while carrying me, the Dr. suggested she try DES which was a experimental drug and not approved by anyone. She took it for about 3 wks. My whole life i have been sick and it was hard to get pregnant, finally did and wound up being an eptopic pregnancy. My tube burst and my stomach filled up with blood and i was going into shock. I mourn to this day about not having children. I know how your sweet daughter feels. I am going to say a prayer for her. Sorry this is so long.
09:33 AM - May 03, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tcbpatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs. Brown, click on at the bottom under it