Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 May, 09:00
if i was not an athlete my entire life i would have been dead in 2018 when the major issues came on after i was targeted and forced to take the aluminum placebo gardasil jabs.

the scariest part about the vaccine is that it took 12 years for me to experience the major debilitating side effects like fainting and nerve issues. most girls just died instantly when the POTS came on (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) or were hospitalized on pills in their 20s. i REFUSE to do that type of treatment - even if that is the only way to fix me right now.

right after my vaccines in 2006 i did get consistent nausea, upset stomach, headaches, migraines that would not stop til i puked at 3am, so i was home sick often from school as had tonsillitis or strep throat 80% of my school years.

learn from me, get suspended - not vaccinated.

i will gladly talk to any of your family members to convince them not to get jabbed even if it crushes their university dreams.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Is the nerve pain you speak of in your lower back and legs?
10:52 AM - May 03, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 May, 10:57
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
my arms, hands and legs bother me

https://www.healthline.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 May, 11:55
The reason I ask is in Sept of 2019 at the VA in Las Vegas I was talked into getting a flu shot before COVID. A few months later I developed this nerve pain in my legs. Recently I got 7 shots in my lower back and now the pain is back. Personally I think its from that flu shot I got. I'll never get another shot as long as I live.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 May, 12:14
I didn't get the jab but I did get very ill last year. I now have really bad pain in my feet and legs. My lower back takes really bad spasms. It's hard some days to walk and I am in constant pain. My brother took the jab and had really bad back and leg pain. It was breaking my heart because he's younger than I but he looked like an old man and was in a lot of pain. He too had lower back pain and the pain was in his legs and feet.
I don't go to the doctors anymore because I have zero trust in any of them. I pray your health and everyone's health is restored.