mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 May, 12:27
When will drips turn into a flood?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GullyWasher in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 May, 01:01
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
you think there are actually prisoners still? I kinda just thought its part of the script.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
01 May, 07:29
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I wonder the same. However, since we are not sure...it doesn't hurt to ask..especially for normies.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 May, 12:43
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Me too.

I was at a Patriot Party meeting and the guest speaker was talking about having the FBI show up at their house to arrest a her son who was in DC on J6.

The speaker was telling us how the J6 prisoners are not allowed contact with others and were treated poorly. Then she mentioned that one of the prisoners joined them on a Telegram prayer group. Say what?

How could a j6 prisoner who was allowed no outside contact able to join a Telegram prayer group. Does the jail provide cell phones or computers and wifi access?

While the speaker was telling her J6 story and asking for donations, one of her family member was throwing out Masonic hand symbols.

Perhaps I am jaded, but it all seems like BS to me.