mars 1776 @mars_1776
When will drips turn into a flood?
12:27 PM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
01 May, 08:51
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
So what? Like anybody is gonna do anything about it. Like the Republican Party can be counted on for some justice in this country (what a ĦʘʘƬ) like the whole judicial system isn't taking down our society. Another big fat moloch ĦʘʘƬ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
01 May, 04:23
Lets hope something becomes of it for once.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
01 May, 03:52
Imagine my shock. Our country is run by criminals and nobody believes me in Upstate NY how BAD it is. I didn't even get to the MASK part! Joe got his shot. No takers. Sigh.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
01 May, 12:44
Release the J6 prisoners!

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 May, 01:01
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
you think there are actually prisoners still? I kinda just thought its part of the script.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 May, 12:38
I think most of us that are awake knew this - the key now is to force MSM report on it

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 May, 12:31
How many more drops until the dam finally breaks. Only time will tell.