Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
02 May, 12:36
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
There is a second level to VK's post. Possibly it is unintentional, especially if VK is using AI to find content.

This video is trying to debunk Tataria not prove it.

The backdrop of red yarn on a conspiracy cork board, the old camera, the globe... it is so 'not anon'.

It is made to appeal to new searchers but then delivers a bait and switch. This is designed to discredit anons and put normies back to sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
02 May, 10:46
All of that is patently false and a misdirection since the true ancient Egyptians have engraved in hieroglyphs who actually had built the pyramids, technology and all of those ancient structures and nowhere in any text or wall does it say anything about Tartaria, but they do speak of Tht "Te hu ti aka Thoth aka Hermes Trismesgistus" The Atlantean who is credited with the designs and solutions to constructing the monuments. The only book that mentions anything remote to Tartaria is the Hidden Lessons of Solomon the King where Tartarus (is not Tartaria) is mentioned and is the realm where Demons reside aka Hell. Santos is full of it and he knows it as well as the modern identity of the Atlanteans and it's nowhere near Asia, Europe or Africa.
Ask yourself, why weren't catacombs filled with mud if it actually happened? Records? Paintings?
There was a deluge of water, the mud flood is BS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 May, 12:59
This reminded of a post you did in March

(REVERSE)

Mar 25th delta
#3176 / 911
TIME (MAGAzine)
'The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed, commonly known as Saint Basil's Cathedral, is an Orthodox church in Red Square of Moscow'

#MrPool
IooP_rM311_7211
Reversed picture of St. Basil's Cathedral
on Mar 21 / 123

Orthodox Churches still use the Julian Calendar

(REVERSE) - Think Mirror
3/25 Delta > 5/23

5/23 Gregorian = 5/10 Julian > 5/1

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 May, 09:34
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
The Romanovs.
Does July = 4 April?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 08:42
Both sides have purposefully presented us with scenarios that appear to be facts to gage how we react to them, for instance paying a man to present manufactured evidence of the Flat Earth Theory convincing enough to suck in even some very intelligent.

Is Tartaria one as well?
I personally believe there is substantial evidence that Tartaria was real. If you look at the buildings in Russia for instance and in that area they still appear to have a lot of the same architectural designs.
The person that Nana has seen that seems to know the most is SiriusB on Twitter, but then I have no idea who SiriusB is either, and not sure where or ow he obtained all the knowledge or the photos of Tartariaa.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 May, 08:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
See this little tidbit
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Tartaria - IS - in the Bible.
But you'll never guess why.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
01 May, 08:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Tartaria is absolutly real. There are many old maps hundreds of years old that include Tartaria. Some are very detailed and include pictures of castles where cities used to be. The subject of Tartaria and ancient buildings too detailed and complex to be built without modern tools and electricity is a very deep rabbit hole. It leads to pyramids and sphinxes in the Grand Canyon and structures of very similar design located on all corners of the Earth. Peru, for one, has many incredible buildings that we're told were built by peasants in the 19th century with horse and buggy technology.
Jon Levi's Youtube channel is an invaluable resource for all of this, and much more. I've been subscribed for about a year, but there are hundreds of videos from before than, most of which I haven't seen yet. The World's Fair videos are an interesting place to start.

https://youtu.be/mk2Q6Vsph...
Tartar and the Controllers - YouTube

As usual this video may, or may not, be good.Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love you all!!!If you like this video, or any of my past videos, consider ...

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
01 May, 07:30
Thought these to be interesting

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 May, 07:51
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
That is interesting!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
01 May, 08:48
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Very.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 May, 07:01
You do an incredible job of carrying water back here from Twitter, thank you. I really wanted to amplify this one and knew right where to look.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 May, 07:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you :)
I try my best!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
01 May, 09:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
👍🏻

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 May, 01:12
Good video but it Popped my Balloons when she said Tartaria AND Atlantis are Mythical. I believe in them and always enjoy finding new info on them both, mostly Tataria. Oh well, tomorrow it could be real the way the universe is revealing its Secrets these days. 🤔😊👍🙏❤

David Treciak @scifiwriter
01 May, 09:01
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Are you a fan of Jon Levi on Youtube? He does an incredible job once a week sharing information about the old world. There are star forts and pyramids all over the world, and there appears to have been a cataclysmic event some time ago besides the mud flood. It was some kind of a plasma attack that left brick structures melted. You can see signs of melted castles and structures everywhere you look.

https://youtu.be/17QbhcPol...
Source of the Deserts (The Greatest Photo in the World) Hollywood Bonus - YouTube

Welcome. This video is about my thoughts on things that interest me. These ideas will not be common, popular, and may create feelings of resistance. Part 1 B...

Ashlee Goodman @Mylilbae14
01 May, 12:32
I earn between $145 and $395 per hour working online. I discovered this business three months ago and have earned over $23,000 since then despite having no prior online job experience. Simply play around with it on the accompanying website.
Check Info Here------------------------------->>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com