sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 May, 12:29
VincentCrypt46
11:17 AM EST
May 1, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 May, 01:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Good video but it Popped my Balloons when she said Tartaria AND Atlantis are Mythical. I believe in them and always enjoy finding new info on them both, mostly Tataria. Oh well, tomorrow it could be real the way the universe is revealing its Secrets these days. 🤔😊👍🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
Are you a fan of Jon Levi on Youtube? He does an incredible job once a week sharing information about the old world. There are star forts and pyramids all over the world, and there appears to have been a cataclysmic event some time ago besides the mud flood. It was some kind of a plasma attack that left brick structures melted. You can see signs of melted castles and structures everywhere you look.

https://youtu.be/17QbhcPol...
Source of the Deserts (The Greatest Photo in the World) Hollywood Bonus - YouTube

Welcome. This video is about my thoughts on things that interest me. These ideas will not be common, popular, and may create feelings of resistance. Part 1 B...

09:01 PM - May 01, 2023
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it