sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 May, 12:29
VincentCrypt46
11:17 AM EST
May 1, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 08:42
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Both sides have purposefully presented us with scenarios that appear to be facts to gage how we react to them, for instance paying a man to present manufactured evidence of the Flat Earth Theory convincing enough to suck in even some very intelligent.

Is Tartaria one as well?
I personally believe there is substantial evidence that Tartaria was real. If you look at the buildings in Russia for instance and in that area they still appear to have a lot of the same architectural designs.
The person that Nana has seen that seems to know the most is SiriusB on Twitter, but then I have no idea who SiriusB is either, and not sure where or ow he obtained all the knowledge or the photos of Tartariaa.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
Tartaria is absolutly real. There are many old maps hundreds of years old that include Tartaria. Some are very detailed and include pictures of castles where cities used to be. The subject of Tartaria and ancient buildings too detailed and complex to be built without modern tools and electricity is a very deep rabbit hole. It leads to pyramids and sphinxes in the Grand Canyon and structures of very similar design located on all corners of the Earth. Peru, for one, has many incredible buildings that we're told were built by peasants in the 19th century with horse and buggy technology.
Jon Levi's Youtube channel is an invaluable resource for all of this, and much more. I've been subscribed for about a year, but there are hundreds of videos from before than, most of which I haven't seen yet. The World's Fair videos are an interesting place to start.

https://youtu.be/mk2Q6Vsph...
Tartar and the Controllers - YouTube

As usual this video may, or may not, be good.Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love you all!!!If you like this video, or any of my past videos, consider ...

08:56 PM - May 01, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 May, 10:26 (E)
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Hey I watch JonLevi every Sunday a.m. as soon as he uploads. 👍 i just saw this the other day.
The problem is this : where are WE seeing these old maps? On Google, right?
I mean.... anyone here ever held a map in their hands with it? I've seen tons online.
Another idea is that if that area in Siberia, with Sellingham really was called Tartaria (I'm not saying it is or isn't) who's to say the biblical reference does not have some double entendré?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 09:20
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Thanks for sharing hun!