James Dean @Wait_its_time
There is a glitch in The Matrix

All my followers and all those I follow have disappeared, has this happened to you too?
04:53 AM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
01 May, 05:06
In response James Dean to his Publication
What people Follow You ?

My humour nothing Personnel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 May, 09:43
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only a couple thousand , but never got on here for here mostly for the info and keeping updated on the political situation. I do appreciate everyone's information on here no matter what the topic is. Thanks for your contributions here on the site Robert. 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
01 May, 05:03
yes on the glitch in AU - AKK of my followers and following back to ZERO

01 May, 09:37
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Yep, weird still shows it at 0 this morning

Julie Que @JulieQue
01 May, 05:00
Me too I think it’s everyone. I saw a note from @administrator he said he was working on somethings.

01 May, 05:01
In response Julie Que to her Publication
Great thank you for the update.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
01 May, 04:58
Me too

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
01 May, 04:57
Same here

01 May, 04:58
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
I see your replies but perhaps they're just doing an update on the system as the followers are able to see my post thank you for your response.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
01 May, 04:54
Five including myself that I am aware of ... you being sixth

Terri ... @Terri
01 May, 04:56
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
me too

01 May, 04:56
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
I just looked at your profile and it said 0 following 0 followers. Strange?