Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Always piques my interest when Trump travels ‘abroad.’
09:26 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 May, 09:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
“wonderful friends” was mentioned in his post as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
01 May, 07:04
Your presence is being requested over on Twitter 😂 Curious minds would like to know if you’ve submitted an appeal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 May, 09:05
In response Patriotic Mama to his Publication
I have. Awaiting the ruling.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 May, 04:57
Ahead of Schedule May 1 The Return of the Light 💥💥🍿
https://twitter.com/Joanne...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 May, 04:04
Capital letters in Trump's post:
WSI TGCH GW TASD IW SPECTACULAR SCAV MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN A GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE=741

Donald John Trump, Keyboard Warriors, The Greatest The World Has Ever Seen=741
America Is Still Here. That's The Most Important Thing. We Almost Lost It=741
Red Wave Coming. We Are Going To Stage A Comeback The Likes Of Which Nobody Has Ever Seen=741

Jesus Is The Only Way Out Of The Matrix, Constantly In God's Presence=741
I Am The Way, The Truth And The Life. No One Comes To The Father Except Through Me=741
Jesus Tells Us That The First Thing We Should Do Is Seek The Kingdom Of God=741

I Do Not Come To Kill And Destroy, But To Give You Things More Abundantly=741
It Is No Measure Of Health To Be Well Adjusted To A Profoundly Sick Society=741

Fear Not, For The Lord Thy God Shall Be With Thee Whithersoever Thou Goest=741
If You Choose In Advance To Give The Credit To God, You Can Relax And Enjoy The Ride=741

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 May, 10:42
Everytime i hear Scotland, i think of the Secret
Service man that was killed there.

Anyone remember that?

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
03 May, 02:01
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Yes I mentioned it in a post here yesterday. Had to do with a Green Peace protestor flying in on motorized parachute...... details are very sketchy but the result was one of Trumps security detail died of a "Heart Attack"...... was the official narrative. There was another time when Trump was meant to attend a military memorial in France but his security detail would not let him attend because of a credible threat and the press spun a narrative that Trump did not care about the miltary.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 May, 02:13
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Yes

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 May, 01:42
Pure coincidence it’s same time as Chuck’s “coronation”. 😏

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
30 April, 10:27
interesting there's a Lighthouse at Turnberry
beacon (to shine)
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
https://www.turnberry.co.u...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 April, 09:36
May 🪞 November

May 1 🪞 Nov 1

11/1 +++

Braveheart feels along with Strawberry Full Moon on Cinco/Sync.o de Mayo on Fryday 5.5

Perfect place to Turn the Key and open the door of all doors 🗝️

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
30 April, 09:28
. 🙏