sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 12:21
VincentCrypt46
4/25/23
11:28 AM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
"I've been hesitant to discuss this topic, specifically the book as a whole. The governing ideologies and laws of our world are established through the collective accumulation of texts, as the author is suggesting. However, the problem lies in authenticating anything, as there is no clear consensus. The story of creation has been divided, rehashed, chopped up, and reformed to fit various eras and governing powers over several hundred years before transforming into something else in a new millennium. The deception surrounding this book, as well as all religious texts, is beyond comprehension, especially considering the current global experience. In fact, our current situation is rooted in and derived from this specific book. I believe that the reason for saving Israel for last will be much more monstrous and complex than most people realize. They have trapped us all in their "covenant" contract with their god, and this resulted in thousands of years of lies, suffering & deaths."
12:37 PM - Apr 25, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
26 April, 10:28
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
THIS. 100%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
26 April, 10:04
The Creator God of the Universe is the
Logos/ 'Living Word.'
When one has had their own personal experience with God, His Power, His Majesty, and His authority...nothing/no one can take that away from them.
If one's relationship with Him is based solely on a 'book'...any book, then they have made that book an idol.
The Bible is very much like the Q posts. There is information, disinformation, snares, infiltrators, and code.

Seek and ye shall find.
God is God. He IS smarter than you and I. Give Him some credit...and have some Faith.

26 April, 11:06
In response anna justice to her Publication
I have several translations of the Bible and use my favorite a 1611 KJV Bible. I am super well versed in the book, I am a former minister and actually have hundreds of hours of study in it and its history. NOTHING in that book talks of God, it is a book about a god/lower case/high-tech advanced human in truth. I even used to own a complete linear translation of the entire old testament from Hebrew to English. My studious research into learning this book through and through began in 1995 after becoming a minister and actually traveling my home county and ministering to my locals. I am no layman with the contents I assure you.

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
26 April, 07:40
Best summary i have heard, and it makes the insane asylum we are living in make more sense. Living in this awake is excruciating.

26 April, 11:08
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
Like the fil conditioning scene in "A Clockwork Orange"!