Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 April, 07:37
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
If they lied about everything did the Bible remain unscathed?
Common sense would dictate that the Bible was written by them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
26 April, 07:36
I have known for a long time (since I was a little girl), that something was way off. I left organized religion 11 years ago and am now self taught through Spirit/Higher Self.
Billy Carlson (in this video) is also a seeker of truth.
Q tells us everything is a lie—I don’t think scripture is omitted. I believe that some of the core principals found in scriptures are helpful with a thread of truth, but believe [they] have rearranged everything in a way that will keep us enslaved as long as possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 April, 06:49 (E)
Who has an interest in Telling these things..? Isn't that the one the Deep State worship..?

Telling you Scripture isn't true, based on Gentile writings and the Disciples were illiterate is just as false as those who tell you Biden is doing a great job...

Most people study Scripture from an ideology, so they're looking for a certain result and will find it as sure as normies find everything is OK with the now being destroyed sick political system...

From a Divine point of view the Great Awakening is still the Great Delusion, waking people up from a geopolitical point of view has been proven very difficult, waking people up from a Scripture point of view almost impossible...

Those who want to read more about a different view on Scripture can read my substack:

https://aristarkos.substac...

Hold Fast @Zoot42
25 April, 02:06
Dis is dis.

Lies mixed with Truth.

The Torah (First five books of the Bible) were not written between 100 ad and 900 ad. Sorry. If you truly believe this, why don’t you debate a Jewish rabbinical scholar on it. Now that would be fun to watch. Bring all the evidence you have, and show your work. How do you account for all the independent (non Biblical) information on the Israelites through out history that confirm they existed, and had their beliefs. Is each independent example of that part of a huge conspiracy that started after 100 ad?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 April, 01:02
True.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 April, 01:01
Hmmmmmm……. That means no oral history, no Devine Inspiration? No Time travel/bilocation? All that comes into play is the “copied” written word? We’re talking God here. We have to expand our thinking.

2 pics⤵️

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 April, 12:37
"I've been hesitant to discuss this topic, specifically the book as a whole. The governing ideologies and laws of our world are established through the collective accumulation of texts, as the author is suggesting. However, the problem lies in authenticating anything, as there is no clear consensus. The story of creation has been divided, rehashed, chopped up, and reformed to fit various eras and governing powers over several hundred years before transforming into something else in a new millennium. The deception surrounding this book, as well as all religious texts, is beyond comprehension, especially considering the current global experience. In fact, our current situation is rooted in and derived from this specific book. I believe that the reason for saving Israel for last will be much more monstrous and complex than most people realize. They have trapped us all in their "covenant" contract with their god, and this resulted in thousands of years of lies, suffering & deaths."

anna justice @Truth_
26 April, 10:04
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
The Creator God of the Universe is the
Logos/ 'Living Word.'
When one has had their own personal experience with God, His Power, His Majesty, and His authority...nothing/no one can take that away from them.
If one's relationship with Him is based solely on a 'book'...any book, then they have made that book an idol.
The Bible is very much like the Q posts. There is information, disinformation, snares, infiltrators, and code.

Seek and ye shall find.
God is God. He IS smarter than you and I. Give Him some credit...and have some Faith.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
26 April, 10:28
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
THIS. 100%.