sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 April, 12:21
VincentCrypt46
4/25/23
11:28 AM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 April, 12:37
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
"I've been hesitant to discuss this topic, specifically the book as a whole. The governing ideologies and laws of our world are established through the collective accumulation of texts, as the author is suggesting. However, the problem lies in authenticating anything, as there is no clear consensus. The story of creation has been divided, rehashed, chopped up, and reformed to fit various eras and governing powers over several hundred years before transforming into something else in a new millennium. The deception surrounding this book, as well as all religious texts, is beyond comprehension, especially considering the current global experience. In fact, our current situation is rooted in and derived from this specific book. I believe that the reason for saving Israel for last will be much more monstrous and complex than most people realize. They have trapped us all in their "covenant" contract with their god, and this resulted in thousands of years of lies, suffering & deaths."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodie Jennings @Jodie
Best summary i have heard, and it makes the insane asylum we are living in make more sense. Living in this awake is excruciating.
07:40 AM - Apr 26, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jodie in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 April, 11:08
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
Like the fil conditioning scene in "A Clockwork Orange"!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 April, 01:37
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I just had some dental work yesterday and this gave me a bit of PTSD for a moment! 😂