Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 April, 09:07
I am finding this process of straddling two worlds getting painfully costly in every way. Every encounter with the psychopathic nightmare of the old is costly to the spirit. Yet the new is just a bit too thinly spread to sustain oneself in the material and economic world. Even writing essays about the struggle is a struggle!

It feels like it is time for something in the cosmos to shift. Patriots and anons can only carry this so far; humanity as a whole has to step up eventually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
25 April, 11:54
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Jump into a sales appointment maybe try to collect some accounts payable yeah it’s a struggle for real

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
25 April, 09:41
I can't say I come out ready to fully show up for my life. In fact, I would say I have been wholly unsuccessful at that.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 April, 09:25
Seriously!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 April, 05:12
Been fookin ridiculous. LONG AS WE WIN> WHICH WE ARE THRU GOD>

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
25 April, 12:46
Hard for me to find patience for the sleepers sometimes.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 April, 11:58
Living in two timelines is the hardest part. 🎵🎶🎵

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts