Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am finding this process of straddling two worlds getting painfully costly in every way. Every encounter with the psychopathic nightmare of the old is costly to the spirit. Yet the new is just a bit too thinly spread to sustain oneself in the material and economic world. Even writing essays about the struggle is a struggle!

It feels like it is time for something in the cosmos to shift. Patriots and anons can only carry this so far; humanity as a whole has to step up eventually.
09:07 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
27 April, 08:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have been saying this for months, we can only carry this so far, before it becomes destructive to us, and that's not what should really be happening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 April, 06:11
So truly spoken! I am wore out physically, and emotionally. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
26 April, 10:36

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
26 April, 10:24
We are all worn out.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 April, 10:22
💯 %
We hit the precipice ahead of the curve. Time for change.
Thank God we all have each other here.
Luv you Martin & AU fam!
💛💛💛💛💛

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 April, 04:27
❤️

chore Toke @choretoke
26 April, 03:49
Stay strong ❗️we are truly the chosen ones, this is a Mental war and Spiritual war. Stay alert🙏🏼 all I can say it’s not easy❗️ If this wasn’t happening we would of never known how DEEP AND EVIL THE SWAMP IS .✊🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 02:25
Exactly, we can only remain in two worlds at the same time for just so long.

We need a catalyst!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 April, 01:39
Oh dear GOD, how do you always describe my feelings to a T?
Painful is the word.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
26 April, 01:09
The Point of this time is that we are to be crucified in Christ, with Christ, along side of Christ, and as He cried out Father we have ye forsaken me... so must we endure our crucification and feel forsaken in the same emptiness... such that we turn to Christ and focus only on what we have left... JESUS and ONLY JESUS 🙏. Many keep "waiting" for this to turn not realizing that the hard part hasn't even started yet... we are in the garden suffering the sins of the world... we've yet to be nailed to the Cross - but that part is indeed coming... just as surely as HE IS COMING, In the end God Wins! but many will loose their lives and be with Christ in Heaven before the Great Day of Judgment... and Many more will be lost forever to the Mark of The Beast... only a few faithful remnant of elect make it to the end - PRAY & CONVERT (which simply means TRUST CHRIST and SIN NO MORE) and if you doubt that's possible... remember Christ told those He forgave to go fourth and SIN NO MORE - PRAY 🙏

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
26 April, 01:01
💜

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 April, 12:38
Agree 100% martin. This can not go another six months. At this point the longer it goes, the more normal it all becomes to those who don't have have eyes to see. Sometimes to you gotta start a fire to get people to move . It's been intolerable but sit back and wait any longer is insanity itself.

Time Travel @369travel
25 April, 10:14
I was saying exactly that a few weeks ago. There is no other feasible way. Most ppl must be woken up. The troops need reinforcement we are spread too thin financially and spiritually

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 April, 09:36
✨ 🙏 💓I trust in the divine plan. I do not just believe in it, I know that there is one. This statement is based on my personal INsperiences in this life. It’s the spirit that created and still creates reality.

Timelines are not fixed. They change dynamically with individual actions. GOoD deeds bring Higher consciousness changes. INJOY your journey, Martin.

God's Greatness Incoming! by SantaSurfing 👇

https://rumble.com/v2kasu4...

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
25 April, 05:10
Or I could land in an actual space bar. That would be fine.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 April, 05:01
it's your gift brother.
Why stop now.
finish line is already decided.
It'd be like refusing the jackpot because you weren't sure it was real
😂

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 April, 02:46
Big hug to you Martin and lots of love sent to you too. And may God bless you! WWG1WGA

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
25 April, 02:45
I hear childbirth is also very painful, but very rewarding.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 April, 01:07
Ur all the way there brother.
The cost is heartfelt.
It's the spoils of war.
Good soldiers last as have you.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 April, 12:47
I was Just thinking about that
The two realities
I wonder if thats the actual reason we are here
The ability to juggle between the two timelines
The work in progress we are learning to deal with, Daily, yes struggling, but learning, acquiring knowledge of our capabilities most of all
So that the two timelines Will more smoothly collide?
Bringing humanity on the timeline we should actually be on?

Chosen for a reason
We are pretty badass at surfing the timelines
Time travellers?

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 April, 12:44
I’m convinced anons that get weary, relying on their own strength are not aware of the Kingdom of God. Those in the Kingdom are used to living in the world but not of it. The Bible is a guidebook to how to live this way. “Come unto me all that are weary and I will give you rest.” Take my yoke upon you for the burden is light. The only way through this life is reliance on Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The things anons are learning have been with us for centuries. The beast system has been here for a long time, we’re just becoming aware. But Revelation 18 promises the beast will fall. The rest of the book is the glorious what happens after.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
25 April, 12:30
Yes, we are still waiting!

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
25 April, 12:29
I agree. Sadly, most are still lnee deep in the 3D matrix construct.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 April, 11:52
Exactly!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
25 April, 11:46
Amen!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
25 April, 11:25
amen.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 April, 11:11 (E)
Anons can't carry the legitamacy of actual good public figures to the normies. Our circle of influence has been extended & will continue, but there are limits.

A light rain dampens all,
a Storm washes all.
#SaveTheChildern

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
25 April, 11:03

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
25 April, 09:41
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
I can't say I come out ready to fully show up for my life. In fact, I would say I have been wholly unsuccessful at that.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
25 April, 11:54
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Jump into a sales appointment maybe try to collect some accounts payable yeah it’s a struggle for real

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 April, 10:56
💛

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 April, 10:53
Your struggle is our struggle and I don’t know anyone awake who isn’t feeling it. It’s difficult to put into words but you seem to do it effortlessly although I know it’s probably not as easy as you make it seem. I pray we get some relief soon. Tension is at an all time high…gnashing of teeth seems appropriate in today’s climate. God and the light of people like you are my only antidote. God bless you🙏❤️