Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 07:23
All of us Anons & Patriots took a hit after the Twitter suspension and since then it has been rough.

We lost the collective vibe and strength we all had to influences the masses. AU has been great, sure.

But it’s a fish tank of Patriots. We were removed from the ocean.

It does feel like things are about to change forever though.

Who can feel it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Perhaps we need to take a harder look at what our unifying on AU has really accomplished.
AU has literally, mentally & physically save so many Patriots that would have otherwise been lost in the Abyss of scattered Anons after twit wit booted us.

Not only that but most of the ppl here now are way more awake & at peaceful joy in heart and soul here, way more advanced in the upper layers of awakening both in the physical & the etherial.

We are SO MUCH STRONGER from this uniting on AU than we ever would have be alone.
It is my belief that the power of our consciousness together with God is what has saved us and allowed this Q team plan to manifest to a good timeline ending.

Many of us tho have also the entire time also still been battlling on other sites.
What Nana suggests tho, from experience on other sites, when we go to other sites WE, AU need to mass together so as not to get lost in the abyss, to mass together so as to be heard.
JMHO.
We are more powerful together.
07:54 PM - Apr 24, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
13 May, 02:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha Nana
Thank you for your well said response
I agree Au has been of great help to many.
Kindness and helpfulness
Positive energy
Au has it all.
πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 April, 12:56
πŸ’― Nana well said and if/when the time comes we all get back on, we've learnt to unite and support each other better πŸ’–βœ¨

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 April, 12:10 (E)
Dear Angels, I feel that you're on to something. We anons are a wonderful group and I'm probably understating what we are! Yet, we are not 'organized'
Maybe if we were we could better do what you suggest.
While most of us are dealing with our own individual battles, none have lost sight of our most important battle.
So how we could do what you suggest?
Perhaps- if someone posts a good, awakening meme or info, ask everyone to share with their other platforms.
I've stayed on other platforms is so that I can share with my sleeping frens. Perhaps we might try doing this en force.
If everyone would include a message: "Please share, post and repeat on all your platforms. Let's wake up the world."
That message might not be good enough to stress how important this is, I'm brainstorming, so it needs work!
PS Maybe our goal of DIGGING must be revamped to
"DIG AND SHARE"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 05:18
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thanks for sharing this.
It would be great for us to stick together I believe going forward to have more affect on the future.
Many do not have the time to post on multiple channels tho.
A couple of the other sites I post to I usually only post a morning message and nightly prayer.
I dont have time to answer ppl back anywhere but here on AU and some few on TS.
But I agree for sure when we are on other sites we should stay together in force.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
25 April, 11:43

julie miller @pnut36
25 April, 07:39
Amen!! πŸ’–

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
25 April, 07:20 (E)
@ Eagleslandi my twitter handle.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 April, 07:08 (E)
I feel we were guided here to rest, strengthen and grow spiritually to be ready for the next phase of this battle. WWG1WGA - we are ready πŸ™

26 April, 05:22
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Nana agrees!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 April, 06:28
I agree wholeheartedly! I would not be at peace right now had I never found this platform. Not many truly awake on Truth Social, and it’s a bit scary to think so many are clueless to the truth, or run their mouths thinking they know it all, while putting other patriots down. Nothing like that here.

26 April, 05:24
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Nana looks at it like TS is a commercial site and AU is HOME.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
25 April, 05:30
I can't find anyone on twitter - share your handles here πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

26 April, 05:26
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
NANA is permanently banned by Jack's twit wit and by Elon's twit wit,

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
24 April, 11:00
I like AU the best. Works for me.

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
24 April, 10:06
πŸ’―% agree! ❀️

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
24 April, 09:13
Yes - together we are a great force to be reckoned with. With God as our guide - we are UNbeatable.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
24 April, 08:49
Yes, I agree, if any one has a new Twitter share it so we all can follow each other.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 April, 10:32 (E)
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
@QisTrumptastic

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 April, 08:49
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 April, 08:45

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
24 April, 08:38
WWG1WGA 🀍

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 April, 08:33
Strength does come in numbers when everyone is aligned on the same goal. It's like a companies mission statement and objective.

What is AUs?

For some its following Trump.

For some its studying Q drops.

For some its following the Bible

For some, its purely seeking truth

For many its a mix of a few.

Do we ever talk about the end goal and do we all agree on it?

Is it restoration of the original Republic?

Is it the removal of the cabal world wide?

Is it seeing our selves through a Bibilical Tribulation, the anti Christ and into a time of peace and heaven on earth after evil is gone?

Is it taking over CERN to breakout of a prison matrix?

Some think its a mix of the above.

What is being collectively powered into reality and what is the collective path to it?

Are some here for other reasons and goals?

How to unify it? If you can, that would have tremendous power.

Pink Totter @Totter
25 April, 02:20
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
The end goal is hard to imagine.... none of us have ever lived in a world that wasn't ran by corrupt people. Some of us didn't see their evilness but it was still there and more than likely we were aware of it on a subconscious level. Affecting our lives without us even knowing. Those who have been hidden for far too long, the ones who have lived off of the fear and pain of others... that needs to Stop.

When I think about after, I keep hearing children running and playing in the streets, their laughter is wonderful... no fear, no sadness, only joy.

We all have a part to play in manifesting this. Do we all have to agree on what we want or do we all do our best to imagine the most wonderful world we can? I have a great imagination but have a feeling that I cannot imagine anything anywhere near as wonderful as what it will be.

The cabal needs to be put into their fiery pit. Will Jesus return? Most shocking for me at times... Never thought I'd be alive during this timel

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 11:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
"Saving The Children" will unite mankind.

https://www.news.com.au/en...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 08:09

24 April, 08:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God's plan is perfect.