Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 07:23
All of us Anons & Patriots took a hit after the Twitter suspension and since then it has been rough.

We lost the collective vibe and strength we all had to influences the masses. AU has been great, sure.

But it’s a fish tank of Patriots. We were removed from the ocean.

It does feel like things are about to change forever though.

Who can feel it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 07:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Perhaps we need to take a harder look at what our unifying on AU has really accomplished.
AU has literally, mentally & physically save so many Patriots that would have otherwise been lost in the Abyss of scattered Anons after twit wit booted us.

Not only that but most of the ppl here now are way more awake & at peaceful joy in heart and soul here, way more advanced in the upper layers of awakening both in the physical & the etherial.

We are SO MUCH STRONGER from this uniting on AU than we ever would have be alone.
It is my belief that the power of our consciousness together with God is what has saved us and allowed this Q team plan to manifest to a good timeline ending.

Many of us tho have also the entire time also still been battlling on other sites.
What Nana suggests tho, from experience on other sites, when we go to other sites WE, AU need to mass together so as not to get lost in the abyss, to mass together so as to be heard.
JMHO.
We are more powerful together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 08:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God's plan is perfect.

arba happihr @arba
24 April, 08:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AlohađŸ¤—
I know I am going to love it!đŸ‘‹đŸ’—

arba happihr @arba
24 April, 08:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We are a team
Team members support each other that is what we do.
Thank you so much for all you have done,
You have taught me a lot.I appreciate it
đŸ¤—đŸ˜‡