Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 07:23
All of us Anons & Patriots took a hit after the Twitter suspension and since then it has been rough.

We lost the collective vibe and strength we all had to influences the masses. AU has been great, sure.

But it’s a fish tank of Patriots. We were removed from the ocean.

It does feel like things are about to change forever though.

Who can feel it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 07:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Perhaps we need to take a harder look at what our unifying on AU has really accomplished.
AU has literally, mentally & physically save so many Patriots that would have otherwise been lost in the Abyss of scattered Anons after twit wit booted us.

Not only that but most of the ppl here now are way more awake & at peaceful joy in heart and soul here, way more advanced in the upper layers of awakening both in the physical & the etherial.

We are SO MUCH STRONGER from this uniting on AU than we ever would have be alone.
It is my belief that the power of our consciousness together with God is what has saved us and allowed this Q team plan to manifest to a good timeline ending.

Many of us tho have also the entire time also still been battlling on other sites.
What Nana suggests tho, from experience on other sites, when we go to other sites WE, AU need to mass together so as not to get lost in the abyss, to mass together so as to be heard.
JMHO.
We are more powerful together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Dear Angels, I feel that you're on to something. We anons are a wonderful group and I'm probably understating what we are! Yet, we are not 'organized'
Maybe if we were we could better do what you suggest.
While most of us are dealing with our own individual battles, none have lost sight of our most important battle.
So how we could do what you suggest?
Perhaps- if someone posts a good, awakening meme or info, ask everyone to share with their other platforms.
I've stayed on other platforms is so that I can share with my sleeping frens. Perhaps we might try doing this en force.
If everyone would include a message: "Please share, post and repeat on all your platforms. Let's wake up the world."
That message might not be good enough to stress how important this is, I'm brainstorming, so it needs work!
PS Maybe our goal of DIGGING must be revamped to
"DIG AND SHARE"
12:10 PM - Apr 25, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 05:18
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thanks for sharing this.
It would be great for us to stick together I believe going forward to have more affect on the future.
Many do not have the time to post on multiple channels tho.
A couple of the other sites I post to I usually only post a morning message and nightly prayer.
I dont have time to answer ppl back anywhere but here on AU and some few on TS.
But I agree for sure when we are on other sites we should stay together in force.