Doq Holliday @doqholliday
All of us Anons & Patriots took a hit after the Twitter suspension and since then it has been rough.

We lost the collective vibe and strength we all had to influences the masses. AU has been great, sure.

But itโ€™s a fish tank of Patriots. We were removed from the ocean.

It does feel like things are about to change forever though.

Who can feel it?
07:23 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 July, 09:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Release the frogs ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ•ถ
It's been a hot minute, still lub you DOQ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
25 April, 10:55
I am worn out but keep praying and hoping for America to be great again in my lifetime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 April, 10:10
Yes Doq, Living in two worlds is exhausting, but it seems to have helped heighten senses. Can feel a change happening online and in real life.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
25 April, 10:07
Been here before...believe it when I see it.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 April, 09:54
Sorry Doc, with regard to Mike, I couldn't resist!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 April, 07:20
Started over again for the umpteenth time...give me a follow if there..we need to unite

Par Nelli @Parnelli
25 April, 04:36
AU is home...it brought us all back together after twitter suspensions! Thankful for Koba but the battlefield is on twitter ....release the frogs !!! ๐Ÿธโค

arba happihr @arba
25 April, 09:45
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Agreed

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
25 April, 04:34
I pray very soon! We've been feeling it โค๏ธ

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
25 April, 04:21
Wish I could talk more but yes very much agreed.

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
25 April, 01:05
can definitely feel it in every thing, in every way. The separation of the worlds I live in is exhausting but praying for a united one soon.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
25 April, 01:02
I feel it. I also feel that as soon as the Anons are needed back on the Twitter battlefield, we will be called up. Until then, we keep arming ourselves with truth, love, and as much information we can gather ourselves and from one another to unleash when the time is right. Many Anons have made it back to Twitter; maybe to start waking some folks up in preparation for our full return.
Hold the line. Pray. AU is home.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 12:58
WHEN THE BANNED ANONS ENTER TWITTER'S BATTLEFIELD WE WILL BE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 April, 01:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
WE ARE.....REVELATION AND ARMAGEDDON....1111

Doug Anger @moola
25 April, 09:30
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I have been on Gab since April 2017.I am done with titter.I have red pilled many and titter will have to red pill on their own.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 April, 12:53
It was all planned long ago๐Ÿ’– we are all exactly where we were meant to be๐ŸŽ‡ It does feel like we are floating through reality lately. And it's about to stop. Hang on tight everyone๐Ÿ‘Š God wins!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 April, 07:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Are you on Twit Benna? i made another accout

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
25 April, 09:35
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I hope so, it's starting to feel like this will take generations and won't get any relief in this one.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
25 April, 12:49 (E)
I wish I had your optimism Doc. I have just about given up that ANY of these evil doers and criminals will ever be punished. The court cases, investigations, conservative politicians showing their anger, etc. is all for show. Nothing can stop what is coming? Sorry to be a pessimist but it is more than likely Nothing is coming.

arba happihr @arba
25 April, 09:38
In response USA DAR to his Publication

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
25 April, 12:38
I had four separate Twitter channels banned or life.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 April, 12:31
Felt it strongly today Doq โœจ

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
25 April, 12:19

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 April, 12:11
La vรฉritรฉ arrive ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Š

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 April, 11:58
BROTHER WE HERE FOR A REASON!! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 April, 11:57
AU has become a port in the storm to me...found my family. Do I want back on the battlefield? Yes. Would I give up the experience and friendships I have made on AU...absolutely not

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 April, 11:56
I don't mind being in this fish tank, although I have thought of going on twitter. There are many Carp in the twitter tank (ocean) who would gladly eat us all...but the battle continuesโœจ

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 April, 11:54 (E)
it has become a port some call home and Yet I agree it is a fish tank separate from the Ocean I had hope to get my twitter account restored long ago everytime I try it links my old account and suspends me. Sad shame there are tons of great accounts on AU and great patriots lovers of God and Truth here. We need to stick together and find and way to port all this truth to the masses its not about who is doing it about getting it out there.
Keep the faith God Speed Patriots we are close too the Beginning๐ŸŒŸ not the End.๐Ÿ’ฅ

connie wright @cowri
25 April, 11:52
Many things have already changed under PDJT
#1 God is back
#2 Love is back
#3 Neighbor helping neighbor
#4 Things are getting quieter.
#5 We are learning to Trust ourselves
Just to name a few

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
25 April, 11:50
I keep hearing things are going to change. All I see is people still censored on Twitter, Tucker Carlson silenced and NO ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED EXCEPT US! Everyone was saying this is gonna be a huge week! Well Iโ€™m still waitingโ€ฆ

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
25 April, 05:08
๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅด

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 April, 04:02
I do. Drip drip drip flood.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 April, 12:37
When the time comes Doq, we are ready until then we pray and wait. Be well and God Bless.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
25 April, 12:15
KeK

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 April, 11:33
Oooooook.

Now theyโ€™re just playing with me at this point.

Sad ./sync :(

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 April, 10:17
More signal...less noise? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Bring on the storm

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts