VK on Twitter - 10:05am Eastern...
10:16 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 April, 10:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
SUPER HIGH ENERGY BEGINNINGS AND ENDINGS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 April, 10:43
🙏💗💥🔥😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
25 April, 10:29
Lots of truth coming to the surface, no shuffling around any more -- its wide out in the open. The only people who are not seeing it or hearing it are those who don't want to.

American Girl @Americangirl
25 April, 10:04
Yep

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
25 April, 08:42
Good. Bc the waves are squall level- personally--

Yet, my soul knows : IT IS WELL.

Keep me, O GOD, in the shadow of YOUR LOVE- lest I revert back to a brute beast stuck in mire.

I will PRAISE GOD for HE DELIVERS AND REDEEMS and RESTORES. amen.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 April, 12:27
Biblical Event in Gematria:)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 April, 11:47

Sean Michaels @SDo
24 April, 11:39
Looking forward to Tuesday.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 April, 11:10

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 April, 10:59

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 April, 09:14
Yes, indeedie do it does, sir!

.!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 April, 04:46
so far, it's filled with beautifully delightful vibes! 😍 thanks, @kimrunner and VK!!
Looking forward to those May flowers!!!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 April, 04:34

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 April, 03:55
Taylor Swift - 22

24 April, 03:54 (E)
Johnny B . Goode…
(notice the “.”) (and the extra 5, [E])

RING THEM BELLS 🎵🎵

CHESS records, mate ✔️

the DUCK walk…
(D-HOP) where Trump ate the TALK-O shaped pizza. Space/time continuum vibes. GO GO GO GO. GO JOHNNY GO GO!!

JOHNNY B GOODE = 134

Q134 & Q431

GENIUS!
https://genius.com/Chuck-b...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 05:03
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Johnny B. Goode - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by IDOLJohnny B. Goode · Chuck BerryDeluxe: Johnny B. Goode℗ Puzzle ProductionsReleased on: 2012-08-13Lyricist: BerryComposer: BerryAuto-...

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
25 April, 07:07
"E" on Telegram hacked the Pentagon and just provided hacking tools, through Python, for the general public

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
24 April, 02:39

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 April, 02:36
Good Lord, bring it on! We. Are. Ready. 👍😀

24 April, 02:09
Q15
Oct 31, 2017 11:00:47 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147434025
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.
5y, 5m, 3w, 2d, 15h, 7m ago

24 April, 02:07
"People often tell me I could be a great man. I'd rather be a good man.”

― John F. Kennedy Jr.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 April, 04:03 (E)
I believe he Is both come on John we anxiously await your return.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 April, 10:08
"People Often Tell Me I Could Be A Great Man. I'd Rather Be A Good Man."=507

My decode at the link
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 April, 02:03
It certainly has been a spicy Monday so far! Is it too early for day drinking a few Spicy Margaritas? 🍸

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
24 April, 01:56
🙏

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
24 April, 01:16
VK we love you brother. :)
For God & Humanity
its priceless to see humans to smile and laugh
Be safe, its grand finale vibes
All we need is truth and disclosure So we can be free
SAVE THE CHILDREN
DoItQ
GOD BLESS US ALL

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 April, 12:50
Sure does!! 🥰🙏🏼
💥after💥after💥 this morning!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 April, 12:50 (E)
😂🍿👊🏼

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
24 April, 12:21
I agree with VK!!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 April, 12:03
I wish that I saw this here before I posted it. Patriots in California have to wake up 3 hrs earlier so you don't get a jump on us and Hawaii Patriots 6. It is 6:03 AM in Kona. (Aloha) 🇺🇸

Bee Saved @BSaved
24 April, 10:53
The numbers suggest that to me.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 April, 10:50
As blessed as I am, this whole war has been about all I can handle. Leaned on drinking and I've jeopardized my whole life. My faith will never wane but this is a lonely place. Conquering the alcohol finally but tired. Nobody takes me seriously. Just gonna try to keep on holding the line, hoping for justice and victory someday.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 April, 09:22
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
here for you if you need anything in defense of the bottle

Sober for 30+ years and counting.

Was sitting here in this moment reading your post thinking about the journey to this number so I felt it necessary to lend a line if you need one Patriot!

#HoldTheLine
#HoldTheLinePatriots

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 April, 11:04
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
🙏Prayers for strength and resolve for you in these trying times🙏