Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 April, 10:16
VK on Twitter - 10:05am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 April, 10:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
As blessed as I am, this whole war has been about all I can handle. Leaned on drinking and I've jeopardized my whole life. My faith will never wane but this is a lonely place. Conquering the alcohol finally but tired. Nobody takes me seriously. Just gonna try to keep on holding the line, hoping for justice and victory someday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
here for you if you need anything in defense of the bottle

Sober for 30+ years and counting.

Was sitting here in this moment reading your post thinking about the journey to this number so I felt it necessary to lend a line if you need one Patriot!

#HoldTheLine
#HoldTheLinePatriots
09:22 PM - Apr 24, 2023
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 April, 10:24
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thanks sincerely. 2 weeks for me and I'm not going back. Tried to detox myself and felt like I was gonna croak. Got loose with a little help and now its just discipline from here on. I feel like I need a real clear head for what I do believe is coming. 🤗

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 April, 11:41
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I'm proud of you.
keep up the good work!

sounds like a smooth ride from here...
and right on time for 'Comrades ready!!!'