Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 April, 10:16
VK on Twitter - 10:05am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
As blessed as I am, this whole war has been about all I can handle. Leaned on drinking and I've jeopardized my whole life. My faith will never wane but this is a lonely place. Conquering the alcohol finally but tired. Nobody takes me seriously. Just gonna try to keep on holding the line, hoping for justice and victory someday.
10:50 AM - Apr 24, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverbug777 in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
24 April, 11:04
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
🙏Prayers for strength and resolve for you in these trying times🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 April, 09:22
here for you if you need anything in defense of the bottle

Sober for 30+ years and counting.

Was sitting here in this moment reading your post thinking about the journey to this number so I felt it necessary to lend a line if you need one Patriot!

#HoldTheLine
#HoldTheLinePatriots

24 April, 10:24
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thanks sincerely. 2 weeks for me and I'm not going back. Tried to detox myself and felt like I was gonna croak. Got loose with a little help and now its just discipline from here on. I feel like I need a real clear head for what I do believe is coming. 🤗

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
24 April, 11:15 (E)
A couple of us are probably drinking more than we should. 😬 Forgive yourself. 🤗

It’s crazy and stressful out there - and on top of that, watching all folks still wearing masks (and get borderline violent when you try to help provide info about how they are making themselves sick).

Focus on increasing your alkaline water intake (lemon water is great); alcohol is acidic. Switch up whatever you are drinking too much of to something more benign (ex: Hendricks Gin has a cucumber profile...so, switch out the gin for a Cucumber Tonic Water from Fever Tree (brain/taste buds doesn’t know the difference)). Little things like that help the shift back to a balance. ❤️

And, (taking my own advice here) stop trying to help anyone. Just say, I’ll be here to help when you need it. It’ll puzzle them, but they’ll note it. That’s really our role at this point...to be on standby.

24 April, 12:28
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Thank you. I will take your advise!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 April, 09:23
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication