Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 April, 10:16
VK on Twitter - 10:05am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
Johnny B . Goode…
(notice the “.”) (and the extra 5, [E])

RING THEM BELLS 🎵🎵

CHESS records, mate ✔️

the DUCK walk…
(D-HOP) where Trump ate the TALK-O shaped pizza. Space/time continuum vibes. GO GO GO GO. GO JOHNNY GO GO!!

JOHNNY B GOODE = 134

Q134 & Q431

GENIUS!
https://genius.com/Chuck-b...
03:54 PM - Apr 24, 2023 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
25 April, 07:07
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
"E" on Telegram hacked the Pentagon and just provided hacking tools, through Python, for the general public

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 April, 11:33
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
what are you suggesting?

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
26 April, 03:40
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Can you share the TG channel’s t.me or @ ?
ThanQ🙏❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 05:03
Johnny B. Goode - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by IDOLJohnny B. Goode · Chuck BerryDeluxe: Johnny B. Goode℗ Puzzle ProductionsReleased on: 2012-08-13Lyricist: BerryComposer: BerryAuto-...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 April, 05:05 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
TIFFANY BLUE bands :)
of course we can't forget Back To The Future where the audience wasn't ready for it when he was playing like Jimi Hendrix.

AND... CHUCK BERRY probably gave PERMS!!!!!
Been talking about that a lot recently.
Chuck Berry was a trained as a beautician according to wiki.
I know it sounds looney tunes but...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 April, 05:02

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
24 April, 05:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Jonathan Roy - Keeping Me Alive (Live Acoustic Performance) - YouTube

Jonathan Roy's live acoustic performance of "Keeping Me Alive" from the EP, My Lullaby - available now at http://jonathanroyofficial.com/mylullaby► Watch "Ba...