Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
09 June, 12:01
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
He is living up to his Kennedy DNA. Just sayin'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
09 June, 11:24
It does make us question RFK Jr. However; RFK Jr. is a democratic candidate and is speaking to a democratic audience.

ANYTHING that hooks the target audience and gets them to accept new information about the illogic and crimes of lock downs, suppression of therapeutics, and dangers of vaccines is a win.

Once they start looking and get suspicious, they'll eventually figure out that Trump isn't as dumb and evil as they think.

I don't fully trust anyone any longer but I'm willing to give RFK Jr. a pass on this tactic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
22 April, 09:21
UPDATED: John F Kennedy Jr. Returns!! CONFIRMED!! - American Media Group

https://amg-news.com/updat...

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
20 April, 02:36
So the games begin.
Where will this lead.
Will Kennedy go all out for power
Or
Is the yet another psyop to expose the deep state players

We do like a psyop these days.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 April, 02:34
I have a deep state Gov who locked us down and shamed those of us who refused masks and vaxs

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 April, 02:44
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
WE ARE WITH YOU PATRIOT KEEP STANDING

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
19 April, 08:18
Seems like a lots of 'little twists and turns' taking place like Juan said. If my liberal friends didn't hear some Trump bashing out of RFK, they wouldn't listen to another word.

Now he's got their ear.

Storm Globe @stormglobe
19 April, 08:06 (E)
So glad you bring up the Trump bashing. He did it in his Fauci book, too. I was very disappointed.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 April, 06:41
Personally, I think this is a made for ‘red pill’ conversations amongst the freshly waking masses to educate & help them uncover the facts. A lot of people are about to learn the hard truths regarding EVERYTHING COVID.

19 April, 06:55
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I LIKE HIM I RESPECT RFK JR I RESPECT THE WORK HE HAS DONE OVER THE VACCINES FOR DECADES BUT HIS WIFE IS A VOCAL TRUMP HATER AND I PERSONALLY WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR HIM OR ANY DEMOCRAT
I WILL ONLY VOTE FOR TRUMP I HAVE BEEN WITH TRUMP
FROM DAY ONE JUNE OF 2015

19 April, 06:36
PRESIDENT TRUMP AND Q GAVE US THE CURES FOR IT EARLY ON