Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 12:34
Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
Is there any chance the vaccinations are SALINE SOLUTION?? I know I am a kook, but I think like this....NOTHING adds up, let alone the fact they can create 50 vaccines for a flu bug in some months!! That adds up less than the rest of the jive!!
09:11 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TahoeBilly in this post can reply
Aussie Patriot @LightField
09 February, 07:29
In response William Filer to his Publication
I've heard this saline solution may be on the horizon, perhaps in the future for those who just don't feel "safe" without it...... However there's many stories leaking out from around the globe about people dying & being seriously injured from the experimental jab / horror transhuman gmo agenda, so it doesn't look good right now that's for sure, as I don't believe all the current stories could be misinformation to wake people up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
08 February, 11:03
In response William Filer to his Publication
As a few people I know have either gotten the vaccine or are waiting on getting it... that is my hope too. From what I've read about the effects of the vaccine on animals, it doesn't look good. The Saline solution is the best solution.