Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?
12:34 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
10 February, 01:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Bryant @Danasherrill
09 February, 11:59
well, just waiting for innaguration day. glad when all the bs losers are dealt with and the evil is cleared from underneath us. until then ill be hanging out with you fine patriots. yehaw!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
09 February, 01:10
Winning!

****** ****** @JAK_
09 February, 09:10
Nicotine free since 1/15. Still holding up?

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
09 February, 09:03
kindness

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 February, 08:23
Any new suggestions to serve in a new capacity of The Great Awakening?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
09 February, 08:05
🤬

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
09 February, 08:04
Holding the Line!

Cob Cob @Colob123
09 February, 08:01
GM, I want to see Trump and his lawyers wreck this impeachment BS.

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
09 February, 07:45
I told you...

Joelle Laffin @joelleQPatriot
09 February, 07:44
Good Morning VK! Praying we are almost there. 🙏❤

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 February, 07:34
.Good morning i overslept. got a chance to see the Badass bomber.

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
09 February, 06:53
Spiritually a hard day. I have not lost faith or hope but hard to deny that there is a constant battle between growing tired/impatient and remaining calm and trusting the plan. We truly are being tested and the war is on our minds. The isolation of being awake when so many are asleep is challenging. The division among family and friends is exhausting. I will not give up and never have but as an imperfect human I can say, this truly is a spiritual battle and not for the weak or faint of heart. Strong will and faith is a must. Where we go one we go all. In this together, patriot fam! ❤

Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
09 February, 06:35
PEACH DAY! It is going to be a peach of a day for Our Beloved President Trump. God Bless.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
09 February, 05:34
I am mostly at peace and calm but then a snippet of anxiety creeps in but I trust that things are under control. This is the biggest operation ever and appreciate the fact things can’t be rushed to suit the general public. My partner was a military man who said a common saying in the forces was hurry up and wait ! 🙂

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
09 February, 04:25
Peace🕊❤🕊
Stay faithful Patriots,God has taken care of it.
#HoldTheLine
#TrumpStillMyPresident
#FamilyIsEverything
#PeaceIsThePrize
#BestIsYetToCome

Sharon Evans @Anon31
09 February, 04:16

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 04:16

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 February, 04:11
GAPW in Jewish Gematria equals: 968
Patriots Are In Control in Jewish Gematria equals: 968

GAPW in English Gematria equals: 282
John in English Gematria equals: 282 ❤️
Legend in English Gematria equals: 282
Aww in English Gematria equals: 282

#wwg1wga .

Korie Whitley @koriewhitley
08 February, 11:36
ready. ready for truth and BOOMs

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
08 February, 11:25
Are the SidneyPowell and Generalflynn accounts here real or parody's? Has anyone seen evidence one way or the other?

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
08 February, 11:29
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
I'm wondering too- why flynn started following me first...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
08 February, 11:01
Your AP level.. I check it daily 🤣🤦‍♀️🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
08 February, 10:52
Trying hard not to freak out

https://www.news.com.au/li...

Angie Lamb @Dtsplw
08 February, 09:15
something else that's been on my mind .. is Ratcliffe doing anything or is it just done? His report did confirm foreign interference.

Truth Warrior @Soularo
08 February, 09:12
Just missing POTUS Trump and faithfully waiting for Good News.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
08 February, 09:11
Is there any chance the vaccinations are SALINE SOLUTION?? I know I am a kook, but I think like this....NOTHING adds up, let alone the fact they can create 50 vaccines for a flu bug in some months!! That adds up less than the rest of the jive!!

Pink Totter @Totter
08 February, 11:03
In response William Filer to his Publication
As a few people I know have either gotten the vaccine or are waiting on getting it... that is my hope too. From what I've read about the effects of the vaccine on animals, it doesn't look good. The Saline solution is the best solution.

Aussie Patriot @LightField
09 February, 07:29
In response William Filer to his Publication
I've heard this saline solution may be on the horizon, perhaps in the future for those who just don't feel "safe" without it...... However there's many stories leaking out from around the globe about people dying & being seriously injured from the experimental jab / horror transhuman gmo agenda, so it doesn't look good right now that's for sure, as I don't believe all the current stories could be misinformation to wake people up.

hollikee 001 @hollikee
08 February, 09:05
Feeling kind of frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a way to show that I still support my POTUS, (Trump is still my President), and that we've got his back. Just know that I trust God's plan and know without a shadow of a doubt that Trump will publically be our President for another 4 year term in 2021!

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
08 February, 10:28
In response hollikee 001 to her Publication
Amen.

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
08 February, 08:30
Continuing to pray for Trump and company and all those involved saving the children. We all must pray and keep our faith that God is winning against all evil. Keeping our military in prayers. We are undefeatable when we’re all standing together!! Keep looking up!

Kirk Neal @WoodyWorksUSA
08 February, 08:11
im Feeling The American Pissed Level is 9.375+

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
08 February, 08:07
Praying,for truth and peace. Needing some right now.